|部署・役職名||Manager Digital Loyalty Orchestration|
Purpose of the Role:
Our company is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to establish our modern communications vision, and lead the execution of new projects, capabilities and programs.
Reporting to the Head of digital Loyalty, the Digital Loyalty Orchestration manager is responsible for increasing customer retention rates and lifetime value, through deployment of data driven, multi-channel marketing strategies and communications. Responsible for implementing relationship programs that deliver world class customer experience whilst maximizing opportunities to drive sales across our E-Commerce websites and in-store, by increasing frequency of purchase and triggering referral behavior.
- Plan, develop and deliver communications to our existing and identified our product members throughout the different channels available, including but not limited to direct email, LINE direct messages and Instagram communications to improve engagement and contribute to our retention targets by driving revenue targets, frequency of purchase, higher NPS and advocacy / referral.
Provide necessary support to ensure targeted and personalized communications are delivered to the correct target audience, via the right channel to increase relevancy and maximize response rate.
- Provide clear communication and instruction to external and internal contacts on the processes and procedures related to direct communication activities ensuring accurate and timely implementation. Build and maintain close relationships with other marketing, commercial and operational functions to ensure accuracy in the set up and monitoring of digital promotions and campaigns.
- Plan with Activator, Advertising and experience teams new strategies to enhance the our product members journeys and experience - personalization, targeting, templates - and adapt to all campaigns and communications.
- Manage and mentor all members of the Digital Loyalty Orchestration team, to ensure delivery of campaigns and capabilities needed to achieve our overall digital strategy, programs, and commercial objectives. Ensure the team have, and inspire them to create, the space to deliver PMJ to ensure that good work/practice is put in place, highlighted, shared, understood, and followed.
- Bring insights from earned media engagement to drive targeting optimization, content optimization, reporting and consumer insight. Partner with all functions to ensure an optimal combination of design, content, and functionality, aligned to and reflective of our brand, commercial, and digital objectives.
- Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization.
- Oversee all aspects of email and LINE marketing, including strategic targeting, dispatch cadence, content digitization and copy writing
【必須（MUST）】- University Degree
- A proven background managing digital CRM programmes and platforms in earned digital media channels / content / loyalty & retention / advocacy & referral - gained within an agency or client side. Previously worked in a digital department, managed and been responsible for at least 5 digital relationships for global corporate clients, delivering at least 50% Digital.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience delivering digital implementation and innovation in Digital Earned Media, including eCRM, Data / Insight, Retention, Advocacy, Referral. A strategic and implementation knowledge of digital earned media channels. Must able able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas. Knowledge of eCRM tools (e.g. Sales Force, Zoho), Messaging Delivery solutions (e.g. Unica, Mailchimp), and Journey Orchestration solutions (e.g. Kitewheel, Thunderhead) is vital.
- Good copywriting skills, strong understanding of eCRM system and Line platform, ability to read and implement learnings from Google Analytics and other tools
【歓迎（WANT）】- Ability to be able to report and take learnings from email activity on an on-going basis
- Experience in working with consumer data.
Coaching of colleagues in and outside of the direct team
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 社内公用語が英語 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|