|部署・役職名||HRBP / 人事責任者|
• Partnering with line management and employees to enhance employee engagement.
• Be a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters.
• Advise business on HR related matters in line with statutory laws and company guidelines.
• Support the entire employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, grievance handling, exit management.
• Perform HR operational and administrative support for day－to－day activities.
• Assist to coordinate and execute annual HR exercises and initiatives including Workforce Planning, Talent Review, Compensation Review.
• Assist in the preparation of reports and dashboards to support analysis and business requirements.
• Support delivery of HR projects and initiatives.
• Assist in reviewing and ensuring continuous improvement and compliance in the internal HR, payroll system and processes.
• Provide support in all other ad－hoc activities and projects.
【必須（MUST）】• Proved skills in supporting business growth from HR perspective.
• Possess good organizational capabilities and critical thinking skills.
• Meticulous and able to work with numbers and details.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening as well as verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
• Value alignment: Stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence
【歓迎（WANT）】Interested in renewable energy
Want to make a contribution to the global warming
Love challenges and grow with the company