|部署・役職名||Senior Go－to－Market Manager for Tablets Product|
This position oversees Product Management for one of our most selling Tablets products. This person will be responsible for strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market (GTM) plan and product management for device category. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. This person will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines co-working with various stakeholders including marketing, finance and operations team. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
• Leading the strategic initiatives such as forming the GTM plan and new product launches, and post-launch customer reviews, working with a cross-functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
• Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
• Have obsession to drive a better customer experiences through everything that we do here.
• Support definition of customer services policies to improve best customer experiences.
• Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets. Build strong internal relationships across the company. Influence internal teams including other regions to deliver the right results for our business growth.
【必須（MUST）】• 6+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development and/or marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Experience with end to end product delivery.
• Experience managing multiple projects - ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen (strong Bias for Action).
• Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results.
• PC skills; Advance on Excel (Pivot table/Data analysis), intermediate on Word.
• Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English (native level Japanese and business level English (TOEIC: 850 or above).
• BA/BS required
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|