|部署・役職名||Senior Online Marketing Manager － New Product For Smart Home Devices|
As a Sr. Marketing Manager, you will develop marketing strategies of new products to generate demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels. You will initiate, plan and execute multiple, highly visible merchandising activities including new product launches and promotions.
At the same time, you will be expected to come up with creative solutions to solve many non-standard and unique business problems and to deliver actionable output to further enhance customer usages and satisfactions.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to building smart, innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business.
Key job responsibilities
• Drive performance marketing goals across paid search, digital display, paid social and video advertising, including managing media budgets and forecasting channel efficiency
• Develop recommendations for new growth initiatives, platforms and programs based on business goals, competitive analysis/benchmarking and emerging trends
• Partner with a variety of stakeholders across product manager, marketing, designers, tech/analytics and finance to drive innovative launch and always-on marketing programs that are impactful to the business and increase brand and product awareness.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for performance marketing, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans
• Improve performance of paid traffic channels by partnering with all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.)
• Research and identify new marketing/merchandising opportunities for Devices division; communicate opportunities effectively; drive execution of approved projects.
• Identify customer triggers and barriers by using surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
【必須（MUST）】• You have launched online marketing strategies, and have driven product positioning and messaging
• You owned design, development, and maintenance of ongoing marketing and traffic metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to make key business decisions.
• You have an experienced-on planning, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to generate traffic, revenue and conversion.
• You use data to make the best decisions for your customer, and act as the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs.
• You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
• You enjoy solving problems and are good at crafting solutions
• You like getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
【歓迎（WANT）】The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|