|部署・役職名||Shipping and Delivery Support Senior Operations Program Manager|
The Senior Operations Program Manager will assess the needs of the customer service required for new transportation products and services, design the support model as well as create and implement project plans that to establish support operations. This person will need to work closely with product managers, support teams, finance, senior leaders and regional operations teams across multiple organizations.
· Dive deep into ongoing operations and create a plan for support launch and SDS integrations.
· Create cross－function project plans that ensures SDS support models are in place for transportation products and services
· Ensure SDS support models are meeting the need of customers, product teams and SDS associates.
· Review performance and VoC insights and engage stakeholders to root cause and resolve defects in the customer experience
· Passionate about the customer, whose experience with us depends on us.
· Bachelor’s degree
＊ Japanese Language skills （near） native level
· 2＋ years’ experience in Operations, Management or Customer Service
· Knowledge of customer service operations and processes （Capacity, Quality Control, Utilization and CX）
· Experience managing operations and projects remotely
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective written and verbal communication
· Cross－functional Program and Project management experience
· Experience using, designing, rolling out, and communicating performance metrics
· Candidates must accommodate the flexible works hours required to engage global stakeholders
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally – up to 50％
· Advanced degree （MS, MA, MBA） from an accredited university
· Program and Project Management proficiency across multi－site locations
· Process improvement experience via DMAIC, Six Sigma, Kaizens and use of LEAN tools
· PMP Training and Certification
· Certifications or experience in Six Sigma Projects with implementation and mentorship
· Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change.
· Demonstrated skills leading and influencing global business partners.
· Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
· Ability to Deep Dive into data, processes, and systems and develop innovative ideas for process challenges