|部署・役職名||Operations and Payroll Lead|
This position is responsible for the delivery of payroll services including operations support and projects support to Japan in accordance with Company Service Level Agreements that will ensure accuracy and timeliness as well as full compliance with legislation, company policy and control procedures. The position requires the ability to work on various JAPAN HR and payroll related projects and continuously look to improve the efficiency of day－to－day payroll operations through work process improvements.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
• This position is responsible for managing ＆ administration of the company end to end Payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
• The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
• Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration including social insurance
• Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful
• Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
• Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
• Responsible for value adds and Payroll process Standardization
• Verification ＆ Reconciliation of monthly payroll and Social Insurance Premium
• Preparation ＆ Submission of monthly, Annual contributions for benefits.
• Steer the year－end processing where applicable and ensure timely activities are met.
• Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
• Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance and reconciliations.
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Resolving payroll discrepancies and be proactive enough to escalate any
discrepancies within the Governance timeframes.
• Demonstrate high professionalism and flexibility towards work assigned
• Enrolling Benefits for on－boarding and termination
• Updating Benefits Plan annually
• Responsible for Time Attendance System
• Vendor Management for Payroll Vendor
• Equity Income Tax payment administration
• Maternity and Childcare Leave
• Responsible for regulatory reporting and internal reporting such as HC Reports and OT data Management
• Other payroll, benefits and HR operation works as necessary
• 5 ＋ years of payroll operation and administration experience.
• Financial Industry experience is a must. （Asset Management, Trust Bank, and Investment Bank experience will be an advantage）
• Working knowledge of statutory legislation and procedure relating to payroll.
• Should have been experienced in working on various HR and Payroll projects.
• Working knowledge of a Payroll/HR system.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Evidence of a confident communication style and clear written communication in both Japanese and English
• Resilience and the ability to work independently in a fast－paced environment to Deliver results with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail