|部署・役職名||Data Center Facility Manager － Tokyo or Osaka Region|
In 2006, we began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses as web services—now commonly known as cloud computing. Today, we provides a highly reliable, scalable, low－cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. As our customers grow their businesses, our cloud computing service continues to provide
Infrastructure that meets their global requirements, aiming to be the most customer centric company on earth.
The Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team is the backbone of our service, supporting the rapidly growing our business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of our service, ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
As a member of the Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a DYNAMIC environment with expanding opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close－knit diverse team, Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team is the place to be！
The Data Center Engineering Operations （DECO） team is seeking a strong subject matter expert （SME） who can deploy, operate, and maintain the facilities （electrical/mechanical systems, control/fire－fighting systems, etc.） of our large－scale, high－density data centers. We support our internal and external customers 24x7 all year, so work is by shift, on－call or a combination of the two.
● Overseeing the facility operations in a data center
◦ Ensure maintenance/ repairs of site-critical facility infrastructure are planned and executed to the best interest of the business.
◦ Manage asset and inventory.
◦ Develop and maintain method statements, standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation. Ensure standardization and consistency with best-in-class operating practices.
◦ Develop a complete, deep knowledge of the design intent, operational alternatives and contingency plans related to all Data Center systems.
◦ Develop and deliver the regular engineering reports and ensure adherence to contracted deliverables including SLA’s and KPI’s.
◦ Communicate operating philosophies, technical information, objectives and expectations to personnel and to the vendor critical facilities management teams.
◦ Provide hands on facility support where required (e.g. installation of new equipment, decommissioning of equipment, replacement of faulty equipment, internal audits…etc.)
◦ Oversee technical compliance auditing and the effective and timely close out of corrective action plans. Perform annual operational reviews with a focus on compliance with our standards and all applicable regulatory requirements.
◦ Manage the development and delivery of the portfolio of Energy/Environmental Management Programs.
● Incident and Emergency Response
◦ Own all Data Center changes/events/incidents/problems from beginning to end as well as the completion of post-mortems, root cause analysis and follow-up resolution actions.
◦ Review incident reports, document periodic trend summaries, and provide updates and recommended actions to management.
◦ Manage and coordinate with vendors to resolve any incidents during emergency situations.
● Project support
◦ Promote engineering best practice, continuous improvement, and value engineering.
◦ Provide technical advice, guidance and support to the operations team regarding all engineering related matters.
◦ Oversee all changes and change processes within the Data Center including the delivery, installation, configuration, maintenance, decommission, and disposal of equipment.
● Leading and developing of team of facility engineers
◦ Lead and support the career growth of team of facility engineers.
◦ Prepare for interview, represent the company and conduct technical screening or interview for a candidate. Write up feedback and support to hire the best candidate from the market throughout the process.
◦ Support, train and lead new employee by example to facilitate the process to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to become effective team member.
【必須（MUST）】・Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
・7 years+ relevant experience operating and managing mission critical facilities
・5 years+ people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience
・English proficiency (verbal and written) at a level that enables to communicate with global team - TOEIC 800+ or equivalent.
・Ability to read and understand all technical documents needed for facility operations
・In depth knowledge of Data Center Facilities such as generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, UPS, electrical sub distribution systems, fire detection and suppression systems, cable reticulation systems
・Ability to respond to all facility related emergency in a timely manner, with sound recovery plans.
・Able to work on-call
・Able to cover shift in case needed
【歓迎（WANT）】・Experience with operations and maintenance of data centers.
・Japanese proficiency (verbal and written) – JLPT N2 or equivalent
・CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, AHRAE, or similar certifications
・Certifications necessary for managing data centers (Type II Chief Electrical Engineer, Qualified Energy Manager, Type 4
・Hazardous Materials Engineer, Refrigeration Machinery Manager, 2nd Class Qualified Certified Electrician)
・Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2, ITILv2, BICSI).
・Strong ability to understand electrical systems (supply system of power substations, transformers, switchgears, VFI-class UPS, DRUPS, PDU, ATS, STS, SLA or VRLA battery and related systems, fuel systems related to diesel/gas turbine generators, surge control circuits, active harmonic filters, battery monitoring systems, branch circuit monitoring systems, SCADA systems)
・Strong ability to understand mechanical systems (CRAC/CRAH, AHU, chillers, cooling towers, storage tanks, heat exchangers, plumbing systems, pumps, valves, duct systems, fans, dampers, fire detection and extinguishing systems, drainage systems, building monitoring systems, automatic control systems)
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|