Reporting to the Deputy Group Treasurer, the Asia Treasurer will be responsible for the management of treasury activities in Asia based in Japan. Implementing strategies in cash management, treasury risk management and subsidiary funding the role will need to interact regularly with internal stakeholders and external counterparties including banks, regulators and joint venture partners. The role requires a strategic mindset combined with an ability to execute agreed plans. The position will manage a team of 3 based in Japan and China.
• Responsible for consolidation, review and analysis of short and long term cash forecasts for the Asia region ensuring accuracy in forecasts and clear understanding of business drivers of actual and forecasted cash flow.
• Development of cash management and liquidity strategies including intercompany funding, cash repatriation and investment plans to support regional business needs.
• Manage Japan and China cash pooling activities ensuring participation is maximized and cash is utilized consistent with relevant treasury policies and agreed strategies. Evaluate opportunities to broaden cash pooling activities throughout the region.
• Support relationships with key regional regulators including China （SAFE, PBOC） and Thailand （BOT） strengthening relationships and ensuring compliance with specific regulations is maintained.
• Support treasury risk management activities by identifying ＆ monitoring foreign exchange exposures in the region and working closely with central Foreign Exchange Risk Management team to manage such risks.
• Lead and support as necessary other treasury activities including structured finance （factoring, supply chain financing） and credit management （bank guarantees, letters of credit, etc）.
• Advise business teams on corporate development / M＆A transactions in the region.
• Ensure a transparent and collaborative approach to treasury management, ensuring business units are appropriately engaged and informed of Treasury activities.
• Exhibits the highest degree of personal and professional integrity at all times, consistent with the core values of the company.
【必須（MUST）】Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics at minimum is required.
• 8＋ years of Corporate Treasury experience in a global organization. Experience working in different countries preferred and managing cross－border teams.
• Extensive knowledge in corporate treasury practices, banking, cash management, risk management and treasury operations.
• Knowledge of financial markets, FX, debt and cash investment markets.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in Treasury management systems （Kyriba preferred） and bank software products
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.