|部署・役職名||Admistrative Business Partner|
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports, and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately managing confidential information as necessary.
- Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events, and activities.
- Collaborate with the global Administration Business Partner (ABP) team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
|労働条件||Terms and conditions will be shared in the interview process.|
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of direct executive support experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
【歓迎（WANT）】- Experience with high-volume calendar management, travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Effective organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.