|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Senior Program Manager － Next Generation Fleet Management|
We are making significant investments for the long term － building our Fulfillment and Transportation infrastructure as well as the leadership team. Logistics Japan team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to help guide strategic, tactical, cross－functional, and technology projects and programs within logistics. We seek a highly skilled and motivated leader to drive innovative solutions to the way in which we deliver products to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a rapidly growing area within our company. An ideal candidate should have an extensive background in program management, operations and cross－functional leadership （matrix organization） for large scale strategic initiatives.
S/he should have the ability to influence without authority, create product/program visions, manage complex multi tech/ops/business org opportunities, drive execution of programs, pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements and standardize/create scalable processes leveraging technology.
This job will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with Business, Operations, and tech stakeholders, while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist. The successful candidate will be proficient at solving complex logistics challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results.
Key job responsibilities
· Manage full life－cycle of complex cross－functional programs with considerable impact across multiple organizations
· Develop the overall program strategy, tactically driving teams in and outside of your organization to deliver
· Define the program （mission, vision, tenets）, set objectives, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics
· Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seek to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
· Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources
· Partner with customers, internal/external teams, and engineering teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order
· Proactively identify and mitigate risks （before they become roadblocks）
· Work with program managers, business leaders, and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
· Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
· Engage other our business units globally to learn/share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for our customers
|労働条件||The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5＋ years of program/product management experience
· Proficiency with data tools/systems including Excel
· Experienced in working with distributed teams
· Business level of English
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA/Masters Degree in relevant area from a world class institution
· 12 yrs experience in Operations, Program Management ＆ Strategy consulting （Tier1/Tier2）
· Analytical work in operations area （5＋ years）
· Project management （5＋ years）
· Experience in building business strategies/teams from scratch and driving them to completion of objectives with hands on approach.
· Bilingual in English and Japanese with Strong Oral and written communication skills
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み|