|部署・役職名||Retail Training Manager|
Founded in 1856, our company is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long－term success.
Service excellence ambassador, responsible for managing, inspiring and training retail teams in the field, to consistently meet expectations and bring our service philosophy to life.
Field trainer responsibility:
• Management and development of regional trainers
• Monitor training and development of sales teams in the region/area
• Face－to－face in－store delivery of global sales associate retail training programme.
• Train and oversee performance of in－store training champions （personally or through field team）.
• With regional director / store manager, assess / spot－check and coach on service excellence and in－store delivery of brand, product and service experiences.
• In partnership with the regional director, observe talent and feedback on people development opportunities.
• Using knowledge of business metrics and in partnership with regional manager, identify training needs and create / lead the training team to create agile training in line with development process （as required）.
• Feedback to the corporate training and education team on training programmes and service initiatives.
• Proactively gain and share knowledge of competitor brands （brand, product and services）.
Retail academy responsibility :
• Responsible for the delivery and execution of academy programmes to management level.
• Talent management, in partnership with external institutions and the internal talent team.
• In partnership with the corporate training and education team, localise content where appropriate.
• Monitor new starters throughout 90 day induction period （personally or through field team）.
• Seasonal Benefit Programme
• メンタルヘルスケアサポート,EAP (一部無料カウンセリングサービスあり)
• Extensive experience of effectively managing a team remotely, delivering sales, service and product training within a luxury retail environment.
• Strong understanding of store operations and retail systems.
• Fluent in English and Japanese