|部署・役職名||Manager, Business Desk|
Do you have a knack for analyzing business deals and developing commercial terms that represent a win－win outcome for all parties? Can you distill complex scenarios and simplify them to the essentials, and craft elegant terms that are easy to understand and apply? Do you love to analyze data, and drive simplification and strategic initiatives? Are you great at collaborating with multiple functions and stakeholders to build alignment around approaches? If the answer is yes to all, this might be the perfect role for you！
The Public Sector Business Desk is looking for a Business Desk Manager to support the Japan public sector business. Partnering with Sales, you will work with customers and internal teams （Legal, Finance, Capture/Bid, Operations, Service teams, and others） to structure, negotiate, and close deals. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in crafting non－standard deals and negotiating commercial terms with customers. You will have a background to model terms that reflect the best interests of the business and the customer （procurement to C－Level executives）. The ideal candidate will also have technical depth （cloud, SaaS, software, and etc.） to help and guide customers procure cloud technologies and services. The ability to be influential and collaborate effectively across multiple organizations and teams is key. You must have high business judgment and a keen sense of ownership to deliver results. Executive presence and ability to present the complex in a clear and concise manner to the senior management team.
Key job responsibilities
• Serve as a key member of the Japan Public Sector team to negotiate and assist in closing deals, and increase deal velocity.
• Working directly with customers, field teams, leaders, services/support teams, and leadership teams – provide leadership, identify customer blockers/enablers, and close issues.
• Understand the business and technical requirements of customers, and work closely with internal teams to craft appropriate deal terms and remove obstacles/friction.
• Assist with complex contract negotiations and manage internal deal review processes. Including collaborating with internal teams such as Legal, Finance, Partner, Capture, Proposal, Operations, Service teams, and etc.
• Support the Public Sector Japan business and other worldwide teams with custom pricing.
• Analyze trends, formulate projections, create financial models, evaluate alternatives, and provide recommendations to drive deal closure.
• Building new/improve existing data reporting and processes. Report on monthly, quarterly and annual pipeline metrics and business forecasts inclusive of Run Rate, Opportunity and Contractual elements.
• Train and work closely with local field teams to ensure awareness of the program and related processes.
• As the local Business Desk representative, contribute to efforts to improve existing constructs, processes, and programs.
• Provide management with deal insights/analytics, metrics－based reporting, and ad－hoc reporting.
【必須（MUST）】• BA/BS degree equivalent experience
• At least 5＋ years of experience working as business desk/deal desk/licensing specialist/sales operations
• Fluency in Japanese and English
• Excellent writing skills in both Japanese and English.
• Prior work experience in the technology industry
• Proficiency in Excel Modeling and working with reporting tools
• Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to customers, partners, and internal cross－functional teams
【歓迎（WANT）】• Advanced degree or relevant experience
• Knowledge of Japan/Asia public sector
• Experience with cloud computing or related field
• Familiar with sales productivity tools such as Salesforce.com and Content Management Solutions
• Adept in a fast－paced environment, and able to navigate multiple ongoing priorities and ambiguities
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 地域活性化事業 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|