• Develop and implement business strategies and initiatives
• Responsible for the management and execution of assigned projects, including interfacing with other company divisions or functional groups to ensure projects meet revenue, market share, margin and performance goals.
• Provides technical sales presentations and support
• Lead and develop staff to meet organizational goals and objectives
• Oversee all account activities and team activities within the designated region
• Be the main guide for the division to help on strategy and coaching of team leaders to effectively use time and effort
• Develop sales budgets, marketing strategy and forecasts for assigned products or product line/region.
• Maintain current status of customer requirements for existing and future products.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend sales opportunities.
• Maintain up－to－date knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive posture of the company.
• Responsible of maintaining a stable and effective profit margin for the business unit
• Other job related duties as assigned by VP, Global Sales
【必須（MUST）】Education：Bachelor degree or equivalent
Knowledge ＆ Experiences：Minimum 10 years in sales preferably in a multi－disciplinary technical environment or in renewable energy field
Skills ＆ Abilities：
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability and experience to work in an international business relations capacity
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Team player