|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Sr. Program Manager, Routing Technology|
We are seeking a technical leader towards making an impact on the delivery experience of drivers and customers as well as business growth by leveraging our latest global technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of technical experts in a rapidly growing last mile logistics business within our company.
The program managers strive to be experts on the software tools and applications in our network with deep understanding on business goals and operational complexity.
As Sr. Program Manager, Routing Technology, you are accountable to identify actionable opportunities by analyzing data, proposing to senior leaders, and involving stakeholder teams to achieve the targeted outcome as a tech subject matter expert with a business judgement. You will work across technology, operations and other stakeholder teams on assessment, localization, adoption and optimization of world class technical solutions in order to positively impact customer experience while supporting business growth. You will act as a change leader to drive best use of technology in our company's last mile delivery operations to make an impact on business and customers.
· Develop hands－on understanding on on－road operations and performance as well as drivers' experience
· Partner with product and technology organization overseas and identify effective solutions
· Advocate use cases peculiar to Japan in worldwide organization to influence the development roadmap
· Be a thought leader for operational excellence and drive standardization as a technical subject matter expert
· Highlight areas of business opportunity and risk in on－road productivity and quality to senior leaders
· Roll up sleeves and be on top of high－severity technical issues to avoid/minimize impact on customers
· Manage complex multi technology/operations/business organization opportunities and influence them
· Pull and analyze large data sets to derive actionable opportunities
· Travel approx. 10％ to delivery stations across Japan required
EXCITING THINGS ABOUT THE ROLE
· This role bridges the cutting－edge technology and the logistics operations, having a direct impact on customers and drivers.
· The role gives you an opportunity to disrupt business model with innovative technology at our company and make an impact in Japan market.
· The position lets you bring in the global latest technology to Japan and be a part of discussion on global tech roadmap to address local needs while partnering with counterparts in various regions like U.S., EU and India.
· You will have a complete ownership to identify opportunities, influence stakeholders, and create an actual result.
· You will work in a flexible environment with colleagues that are diverse in culture, nationality, background, etc.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree （or equivalent experience）
· Experience in quantitative analysis and modeling involving large data sets
· Project management or similar experience
· Business level of written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA or Master's degree
· Experience of cross－functional stakeholders management
· Hands－on attitude and excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrated bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity
· Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
· Experience working on fast－paced complex initiatives in a dynamic environment
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
· Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for challenges
· Experience working with Software Development Engineers to develop technical solutions to operational problems
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み|