ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, implement and lead security plans across the WBSTT site with associated stakeholder groups, third－party vendors and law enforcement.
• Lead on all day－to－day operational security matters, including physical security, access control, control room management, third party vendor management and security risk assessments.
• Lead on the assessment and forward planning of security implications associated with a crowded environment with significant international guest attendance across a global leading brand.
• Responsibility for reviewing quarterly retail loss and implementing best practices to protect against unanticipated shrinkage.
• Work with all stakeholders to create a discreet visitor facing security operation. Lead on robust security plans and partner on the implementation of these to ensure a safe environment while enhancing the visitor experience.
• Partner with Global Security colleagues to adapt best practice learnings from international operations and blend seamlessly into the local security landscape.
• Responsibility for monitoring the national and international security threat to the operational environment and responding accordingly
• Review, analyse and report on changes to security regulations, best practice and lessons learned from incident response. Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements, advising Senior Management in cases of exception
• Be able to understand business changes and adapt security protocols accordingly.
• Use Global Security guidelines and protocols as a basis for developing security policies and protocols for the WMSTT.
• Coordinate with Global Security to develop a Security training program.
• Create, update and review site－wide Security policies, and deliver security training to staff as part of an annual training program.
• In conjunction with Tour management, serve as a key subject matter expert to the WBSTT Crisis Management Group.
• Lead on and coordinate investigations with Global Security Investigation. Produce after action security reviews and ensure this is documented in conjunction with Legal, HR and Tour Management as appropriate.
• Build effective relationships and act as liaison point with local law enforcement and CTSA’s, fire/emergency services ＆ responsible for the maintenance of strong operational links
• Provide security for events and executive/talent visits, and physical and technical security recommendations for new construction projects
• May be required to work evenings, weekends and out of hours cover including on call.
【必須（MUST）】SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
•Previous proven experience in a management level security position for a large international public facing company （preferably within a high－profile visitor attraction or similar environment）, or relevant experience in public sector / law enforcement
•Experience of leading a diverse team, contract management and performance leadership.
•Experience of incident response and business continuity planning.
• A robust analytical, hands on and flexible approach that allows for culturally sensitive solutions to be practiced and implemented.
•Skilled and credible investigator
•Experience evaluating and designing security measures and working across national and international business units to fulfil and implement requirements based on risk assessments.
•Excellent knowledge of operational security software applications or the ability to acquire such knowledge through training
•Significant experience in developing emergency plans and handling emergency situation effectively; and in setting up and delivering training sessions
•Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills; able to partner with WBSTT Operations and Visitor Experience teams; and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organization
•Ability to motivate and lead a multi－functional team of in－house and third－party providers; and to appraise and performance manage individuals
•Must have ownership and accountability for the security and must remain constantly alert for areas that need improvement and innovation
•Must possess a level－headed approach; ability to thrive under pressure; with impeccable judgement and the ability to work without supervision
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 管理職・マネージャー|