|部署・役職名||Lead Cloud Systems Administrator|
• Work with other departments and seamlessly implement any production changes, especially to servers/storages and OS/middleware in Japan data centers, required.
• Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for given system element.
• Provide occasionally Oncall ‘tier3’ support of specific production system section.
• Deploy all new production server fully configured and install the software to them.
• Provide documentation for all new design implementations engineered from within the group or assist in documentation for projects jointly engineered with other departments.
• Develop and maintain production server documentation.
• Cross－Train production support ＆ engineering personnel to ensure knowledge is held by multiple individuals.
• Join the customer projects as an expert of the infrastructure when required.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record that fulfills the majority of these requirements:
• 8＋ years of industry engineering experience.
• Experienced with some virtualization platforms
• Unix expert with detailed Linux experience
• Experienced with one or more opensource software deployment and maintenance like tomcat/apache, HP operations manager/Ansible
• Strong and current experience in infrastructure technologies
• English to be able to communicate with other regional colleagues verbally and in e－mails
• Experienced with the customer management and communication.
• Record of achieving objectives; successful project completion, within budget and time frame
• Literate, communicative, client－friendly and flexible
• ITIL foundation certification highly preferred
• Business level Japanese
• Business level English （TOEIC 730＋）
【歓迎（WANT）】Nice to have
• Experienced with the storage and DB like ORACLE
• Experienced with cloud service, B2B, EDI
• Experienced with IBM Mainframe
• Experienced with ACMS, HULFT
• Experienced in general Network Engineering skills like;
Network Devices: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers
Network Skills: TCP/IP, routing protocols （EIGRP, BGP, IPSec VPN）, Layer2/3 switching and VLAN configuration, Firewall security policy.