|部署・役職名||Senior Manager Digital Partner Commerce|
1. This is a new role created due to lead the development of the Partner Program （marketplace business model）, a sales channel for our Digital Partner Commerce business in Japan.
2. This role will be instrumental in driving the management of our live partner business, a portfolio of online wholesale key accounts, eCom pure players and marketplaces.
3.This role requires demonstrated expertise in account management in the sporting goods industry, knowledge of eCommerce and a solid merchandising and sales foundation.
4. Building a strategy for alliance account Partner Program.
5. Partner Program business planning with alliance account’s account lead and ECOM buying or respective teams － ranging strategy, forecasting consolidation, reporting and active in－season management.
6. Executing on the trading and service framework across respective accounts, establishing detailed Platform Trading processes for existing and future partners.
7. Responsible for knowing the consumer, category, channel, competitor and macro－economic country situation for partner program key account categories. This includes the European retail and eCom environment in distribution, share of buy, competitor ranges and pricing.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field （MBA preferred）
2. Minimum 7 years professional experience （demonstrated experience in merchandising （eCom ＆ retail） account management, business development or finance is a key requirement.
3. Progressive leadership experience in the sporting goods industry is a requirement.
4. Ability to influence and collaborate effectively.
5. Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to work in deadline driven environment.
6. Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners.
7. Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in spreadsheet analysis. Self－motivated and passionate about deriving business insight from data, improving business processes, and solving problems.
8. Excellent PowerPoint skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills.
9. Able to participate and confidently provide quantitative and qualitative input in investment review.
10. Excellent analytical and problem－solving skills with the ability to present and map complex business solutions and processes （interest in technical and business eCommerce projects a must）.
11. Solution－oriented with a focus on achieving results. Quick to learn new systems and tools
12. Comfortable working in an international environment.
13. Fluency in English is required