|部署・役職名||【女性積極採用】Capacity Planning Analyst, AP Capacity Planning ポジティブ・アクション|
Our Worldwide Capacity Planning is looking for a leader who is passionate about customer experience, is able to work with multiple stakeholders globally, has an analytical mindset and has the ability to drive innovations. As a leader within Global Outsourcing capacity planning, they will be responsible for the planning and execution of capacity plans for the IN and ME customer service marketplace outsourced sites. They will be the key capacity planning business partner for the outsourcing Ops stakeholders for these marketplaces. The role will interact with the stakeholders regularly, to keep them updated on the network plans and participate in both strategic and tactical planning initiatives. They will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short－term to strategic, to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis. They will also work with the outsourced partners, to drive the implementation of the plans and analyses variances and associated risks.
Key job responsibilities
· Interface and work closely with CS Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance senior leaders.
· Mitigate capacity risks by identifying dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
· Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via key performance indicators and targets.
· Manage and drive process related automation with technical teams where needed.
· Lead and work autonomously across the responsibility areas.
· Develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
· Manage conflicting priorities and deal with ambiguity.
A day in the life
Liaise with multiple stakeholders within capacity planning and CS, in order to obtain inputs, to build the GO partner contact plans. Present and review plans with CS stakeholders. Send plans to GO partners. Review and analyses variances to plan. Build and implement new tools, processes and mechanisms to improve the way we work.
About the team
The capacity planning team builds plans for our customer services within the APAC ME region. We are part of the WW capacity planning team. We aim to be the best planning team in the world while having fun along the way.
【必須（MUST）】· Graduate degree in a field that includes numeracy and analytics required.
· At least eight years or more of work experience in a fast paced, rapidly changing operations environment.
· Contact center planning experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
· Project management experience.
【歓迎（WANT）】· An advanced degree in a quantitative field （mathematics, stats, engineering, or science or an MBA）.
· Expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive process improvements.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 フレックスタイム|