|部署・役職名||Talent Management Sr. Manager|
Provide counsel on appropriate education, training and organization development interventions to support the respective organizations’ business strategies.
Execute on Talent Management processes such as Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Succession Management and Leadership Development.
Lead / Support the diversity activities with other functions / projects.
● Consults HR leadership and business leaders on employee development, organization effectiveness, and culture change initiatives.
● In partnership with leadership, facilitates the development of the company process, supporting organization reviews and succession plans, identifies upgrade actions, and facilitates the execution of those actions.
● Assesses professional and management training and development needs, and utilizes internal resources or select external providers as appropriate for design and delivery of professional and reliable instruction.
● Performs gap analysis and focus groups to determine training needed.
● Implements Corporate OD and Training initiatives collaborating with L＆D team.
● Facilitates organizational improvement and feedback processes including implementation of, and monitoring of the employee survey, Performance Management, etc.
● With leadership, provides assessment and development process to establish strong supervisory leadership and employee relations competencies.
● Trains and coaches managers in support of career development discussions; collaborates with program managers and global practice leaders to respond to Human Capital related requests from the business.
● Facilitates follow－up activities which may include structured focus groups.
● Provides Cross Cultural Awareness support and facilitates Assimilation Process f or new managers within the company.
● Directs the activities for an annual, consolidated training and education needs analysis consistent with the strategies of the business and the HR development needs emanating from the Leadership Team’s vision.
● Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
● Pursue the efficient processes including the utilization / implementation of LMS.
【必須（MUST）】● Management and leadership program development and strong stand－up facilitation skills.
● Leadership assessment and development, work with competencies a plus.
● Developing business partnerships with leadership in the deployment of human resource strategies to support the business plan.
● Possess strong analytical, coaching and influence skills.
● Change management skills; sound working knowledge of theoretical change management models and practical experience in managing change initiatives.
● Bachelor’s degree required.
● MBA or MA in Organizational Effectiveness, or Human Resources preferred.
● Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources Development, Organization Development or training design and implementation, in a global organization with leading edge HR Systems and practices.
● Deployment of competency－based performance management, leadership development, or Behavioral Based Interviewing systems.
● Involvement in HR Strategy and implementation to improve organizational effectiveness.
● Performance management systems deployment, feedback processes, including 360 feedback.
● Extensive experience as a Human Resource Manager would be a plus.
● Experiences in Implementation of LMS would be a plus.
● Language : Japanese （Native） / English （Business Level）