|部署・役職名||【女性積極採用】Group Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support ポジティブ・アクション|
Our expanding Logistics products and services （e.g. Logistics, Global Specialty Fulfillment, and Delivery Technology） are creating new customer segments, including drivers, recipients, shippers, property managers, global sellers and storage owners. Shipping and Delivery Support （SDS） is a customer service organization dedicated to create world class support for these new customer segments.
To achieve our mission, SDS is seeking a Group Manager who leads 2－5 Team Managers and 40－100 Customer Service Associates. An ideal candidate has an ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets.
You will have a unique opportunity to have a significant impact within a fast－moving and growing last mile business. We value your deep operational and people oriented expertise and ability to define and execute your vision. If you desire to have wide impact on the future of our operation workplace, we think you’ll like it here.
Key Responsibilities （not limited to）:
· Responsible for Operation management; Service Level, Quality and Productivity. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Manage the career growth and development of Customer Service Associates and Team Managers by driving focus on Our Leadership Principles.
· Effectively partners and builds productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
· Solve complex Customer Service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
· Participate on business leadership meetings, helping to develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
＊Please include People management ＆ development experience with numbers in your Resume.
【必須（MUST）】· Experience in professional work using bilingual skills （English, Japanese） to manage a team/stakeholders/internal and external partners.
· Experience in people management which includes annual performance management.
· Experience in working with multiple projects with different timelines with delivered results.
· Experience in productivity or quality improvement with metric proof.
· Experience in automation or process improvement with technical team/advisor.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master’s degree or MBA
· Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
· Direct experience in Contact Center Operations （Customer Service, Sales, or Collections）
· Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
· Ability and desire to relocate to take advantage of future growth opportunities
· Strong communication and presentation skill
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 管理職・マネージャー 月平均残業時間20時間以内 フレックスタイム|