Project Co－ordination for a Multiple IT projects as part of the PMO
· Ensuring that committed deliverables and services are rendered on schedule with defined quality levels
· Resolving issues and ad hoc requests
· Producing and distributing status reports, metric reports
· Capacity Planning, Project planning and work allocation
· Managing resources against projected demand
· Communication with business and IT stakeholders
· Ability to work across geographies in onsite offshore mode
· Driving agreed practices and efficiency
· Planning to Resolve challenging and critical issues
· Technical discussion with agencies, customer and offshore.
· Handling Client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team.
· Status reporting to local and global stake holders for client
· Customer Communication
Ability to coordinate with business users, gather and validate requirement Communication to /coordination with legacy system owners and vendors Business user communication
SPOC for The engagement
【必須（MUST）】Project coordination and experienced in either/or waterfall/agile methodology.
Ability to work with Project Management tools like JIRA or MS Projects.
【歓迎（WANT）】Strong Bilingual Skill （writing/reading/communication） to communicate effectively both at local stakeholders, multiple partners involved in IT project implementation and regional stakeholders.
Experience working on onsite－offshore model.
Experienced in end to end SDLC implementation for multi geography projects.