|部署・役職名||Senior Consumer Insights Manager|
Our team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Consumer Insights Manager to help ensure the voice of the customer is central to our most important marketing decisions. This position will be responsible for applying best in class consumer research methodologies to support our marketing strategy and marketing campaigns. We need you to combine your experience across consumer research and analytics with your passion for entertainment to provide rich insights to our Strategic Planning and Campaign Marketing teams that help us to deliver breakthrough marketing for our brand and flagship content.
In this role, your core responsibilities will be to:
· Lead the generation of audience insights for our priority target audiences that inform marketing strategy and campaign planning.
· Manage agencies to deliver standard research inputs to marketing campaign planning, including marketing concept and creative testing, in－flight campaign tracking, and post－evaluation research.
· Improve the above recurring processes for campaign development through innovation and optimization.
The successful candidate will have proven proficiency in consumer research principles and direct project management experience of primary research projects. They will have strong analytical abilities, and proficient written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese. They will be a self－starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big （while paying careful attention to detail）, and will enjoy working in a fast－paced dynamic environment. They will work closely with local Strategic Planning, Campaign Marketing, Marketing Analytics and Content Insights teams, as well as with the global Consumer Insights team.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics or a similar field.
· 7＋ years’ experience across Customer Insights, Consumer Research, Data Analytics, Marketing Strategy or Business Consulting
· 3＋ years’ experience in customer research management, client－ or agency－side
· Bi－lingual in spoken and written Japanese and English, and ability to write in English clearly and concisely
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills, with an ability to clearly convey key insights from analysis
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external teams to deliver complex projects
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience applying consumer insights to develop and evaluate mass marketing campaigns
· Experience leading primary research studies across various methodologies: online quant and qual surveys, focus groups, 1:1
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|