Our Strategists work closely with research, analytics, and media teams within the strategy department, and with
cross－functional teams in experience design, creative, and technology to create impactful, integrated, and resonate
strategic platforms. You’re a curious thought－leader who can clearly synthesize many inputs and craft propositions
that drive brand innovation. You uncover cultural insights that develop meaning for brands. Your output helps
navigate the complexity and complication of modern brand building, with well researched simple narratives.
On any given day you might
● Be the strategy partner to get our clients to world－class experience driven work
● Deliver strategically driven creative work, from ideation to execution
● Manage the day－to－day business of an account’s strategy needs
● Lead key client meetings and internal leadership meetings
● Partner with client services to lead relationships, and creative teams to lead the work
【必須（MUST）】● 7＋ years’ experience at the systematic or storytelling side of brand building
● Has a passion for brands: what they are; what makes them matter; what their future might hold?
● Demonstrates leadership – strategic, creative, and interpersonal.
● Has an interest in all things digital, connected, networked, and the future of brand experience.
● Displays high craft skills in developing audiences, insights, propositions, maps and trend analysis, and
synthesis into strategic platforms for brands.
● Proven skills in both systematic thinking and authoring brand narratives.
● High mental dexterity, from the big and abstract brand, to the tactical moments of interaction.
● Strong written and oral communication skills, both in Japanese and English