|部署・役職名||Head of Hotel Advisory, Japan|
• Working with the leadership team in Japan and Asia－Pacific to create and execute the strategic plan for Hotel Advisory in Japan; building off the existing base of experience and expertise.
• Working with the leadership team in Japan and Asia－Pacific to create a highly ambitious Hotel Advisory growth strategy, with a focus of increasing volumes, improving efficiency and acquiring data.
• Leading the execution of all Advisory services including: market studies, feasibilities, market entry strategies, operator selection and negotiation, leasing, enterprise consulting, valuation, asset management and transaction advisory services.
• Being accountable for optimal data management and retention, and the adoption of the JLL Global Valuation Model and other JLL proprietary models in Japan.
• As a senior leader in the business – playing a key role in business development, new client acquisition, and client retention across all the services which the JLL Hotels ＆ Hospitality team provides. This includes investment sales, asset management and development services.
• Build a passionate and highly motivated team around you, ensuring development and retention of key staff.
• Work seamlessly with the wider global JLL Asia Pacific team to deliver advisory services for regional clients, as well as managing outbound relationships for advisory work.
• As our commitment to OneJLL － work closely with the broader JLL business by collaborating with Valuation, Strategic Consulting, Project ＆ Development Services, and Capital Markets in particular.
• Working closely with JLL Valuation to provide a bridge between the sector focused Hotel Advisory team and the JLL Valuation team covering all other sectors.
• Ensure optimum delivery capability across the team through planning, training and development, and networking across the broader JLL network where appropriate.
• Manage the P＆L of the service line, provide regular reports on pipeline and performance to senior management.
• Actively promote your personal profile and that of JLL in the industry, acting as a trusted advisor to key clients and building a strong personal network including actively engaging in media coverage, speaking opportunities and writing up articles on publications.
【必須（MUST）】• Minimum of 8－10 years’ experience in real estate and/or hospitality advisory and/or investment.
• In－depth knowledge of the Japanese hospitality markets with established market contacts is an advantage.
• Ability to communicate professionally in both Japanese and English.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Educated to degree level; a professional hospitality or real estate qualification would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of management agreements and leases is an advantage.
• Goal－orientated with excellent self－motivation and team leadership capability.
• Superior communication skills coupled with a balanced technical knowledge and good commercial acumen.
• Strong academic ability and agility accompanied by financial modelling and analytical skills.
• A solid understanding of marketing and sales techniques and their successful application to the hospitality sector.
• Highly diplomatic, with gravitas and an ability to relate well to professionals at all levels, internally and externally.
• Working knowledge of the hospitality investment, valuation, acquisition, development, and asset management processes as well as financing.
• Understand how to create profitable client relationships, contain costs by following sound business practices, contribute to a targeted amount of revenue or net margin for the business.
• Strategic approach to revenue generation and a good understanding of market trends.
• Willingness to travel locally and abroad.
|アピールポイント||管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|