|部署・役職名||セーフティエンジニア・Safety Engineer － Tokyo|
This role is for an experienced Safety Specialist or Safety Engineer. The roles prime responsibility will be to work as part of a team to support the safety operations in Tokyo, Japan. As well as this, there may be opportunities to support other states or countries.
The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams in incorporating our safety standards at their sites.
You will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety of operations. Coordination with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life safety systems is required. Additionally, you will work with employees and contractors to achieve specific safety objectives and work closely with construction builds.
This position is based in Tokyo Japan and some international and domestic travel is required. The role reports to the Regional Safety Manager – Asia Pacific, Japan ＆ China （APJC）.
· Implement safety standards, policies and practices including but not limited to; safety management systems, training, and risk assessments.
· Collaborate with other groups within the company （Facilities Managers, Human Resources, Hardware Operations） and outside vendors （General Contractors, sub－contractors, Emergency Services） as they relate to operations and construction.
· Ensure compliance and implementation of global safety programs and local regulatory legislation.
· Develop safety plans for on－site emergencies, special events and other unique safety situations.
· Perform safety data analysis and create bench－marking.
· Ensure safety record keeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business safety initiatives.
· Consult and work with legal for safety regulations interpretations and investigations.
· Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury.
· Adapt to fast－paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, strategy and deadlines.
· Domestic and international travel for emergency and non－emergency may be required.
· Able to work as part of a team and provide safety support to sites across Japan and other countries when required.
· All other duties as assigned.
Flexible work arrangements:
◦ 8 hours of actual work from 9:00－18:00 on normal business days.
◦ Working hours can be consulted and adjusted depending on the work on the day and week.
【必須（MUST）】· 5 or more years of field experience with a proven record of safety.
· Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent.
· Ability to effectively communicate in both English and Japanese.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
· Excellent communication skills.
· Comfort interfacing with site leaders and senior leaders.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Experience designing and implementing safety policy, processes and procedural documentation.
· Construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or similar industry safety experience with mix of full time employees and third－party contractors.
· Considerable knowledge of local safety and health regulatory law and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
· Able to manage up and escalate issues or concerns when required.
· High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 フレックスタイム|