|部署・役職名||Retail Supply Planner （百貨店ブランド担当）|
• Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current Retail Supply Chain processes to better support the business.
• Challenge ＆ enhance our Retail POS tool （MARS） to ensure its robustness to support the Business.
•Visiting regularly the counters and boutiques, understand and assess field constraints and lead to improve the processes with the most adequate proposals.
• Manage robust Retail Supply Chain activities and inventory management practices, from our central warehouse to shelf.
o Optimization of stock levels and its quality through deep analysis at Brand / POS level to ensure the level of assortment to support the business. Parameterization of replenishment levels in POS system for Finished Goods and review it on the system on a monthly basis in agreement with the customers / Brands working closely with Merchandising, Sales Administration and Retail teams.
o Coordinate delivery parameters between stores and Distribution Center to take into account constraints and needs, and optimize cost to serve and efficiency.
o Ensure the expected quality of stock, in terms of accuracy, discrepancies, deviation and shrinkage through Stock Take and Cycle counting
procedures in coordination with the Brands for Boutiques, and propose corrective actions if needed.
o Check stock is accurately recorded in our system, and perform daily reconciliation between POS system and corporate ERP.
o Manage allocations for new launches, promotions or shortages in collaboration with Brand strategy.
o Management of the flow and process of returns and claims.
o Manage store transfers （if applicable）.
• Ensure the smooth execution of the order－to－cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group.
（Cut off, Tariff, Sales terms and conditions） and to recommend initiatives with customers to optimize flows.
【必須（MUST）】• Native level in Japanese （written and spoken） and Business level English.
• Strong commitment to support a fast growing and rapidly changing Business.
• Customer Centric, with strong communication skills in order to build business relationship with the Division to challenge and leverage our Retail Supply Chain expertise.
• Strong in numbers and Analysis. Ability to quantitatively analyze the business.
• Knowledge of SAP （SD/MM） is a plus.
• Knowledge of MARS POS tool, or any other POS systems is a plus.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 フレックスタイム|