|部署・役職名||Visitor Experience Director|
Lead the Visitor Experience department to deliver the highest levels of customer service and engagement. Ensure that the visitor experience, from the first contact point to the last, excites our visitors, exceeds their expectations and encourages repeat visits.
• Maximize the potential of the ticketing system to ensure highest possible attendance numbers and ticket yield.
• Forward plan to ensure that the Visitor experience strategy is met and developed, bringing the Tour to life, including seasonal activities and events to create a marketing story and a reason to re－visit.
• Ensure the safety of all our visitors and staff.
• Deputise for the VP Tours as required. This role is the primary management position for running the Tour operation and will be based at the Tour full time including evenings and weekends.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensure that the experience at exceeds visitor expectations by delivering consistent, high levels of presentation, through both the staff and the exhibit （internal and external, including signage and way finding）
• Set service level standards/agreement across functions and monitor delivery to standard ensuring operational readiness of all aspects of the experience.
• Support the promotion of secondary income opportunities within the Tour, such as audio tours, guidebooks, photography etc. and work with Commercial Director to monitor sales and develop sales growth to set targets
• Manage the contract and work alongside and external creative team to develop the attraction and interactivity.
• Project management for specific, sponsored projects to drive the experience forward and secure repeat visits.
• Ensure a professional, friendly and helpful bookings service to trade and consumer clients. Handle all visitor enquiries and complaints correspondence to a high standard of customer satisfaction and within set timescales
• Benchmark the visitor experience externally, bringing new learning and setting industry leading standards within the Tour.
• Network and promote within the local tourism community and the visitor attraction industry.
• Champion the needs of the customer in all areas and across all departments of the Studios operation.
• Lead the creative development of the Tour, channelling the best ideas from brainstorm, concept to delivery as a visitor experience.
• Staff recruitment, motivation, training, development and performance management
• Support and develop the Visitor Experience Managers and ensure that all Visitor Experience functions are delivered to service standards, including interpretation, bookings service, customer care, car parking, wardrobe etc.
• Maintain the operational readiness of all Tour media through management of the Technical team. Develop new technology to exceed the expectations and enhance the visitor experience.
• Work closely with colleagues in the senior management team of and across the organisation in Burbank and Leavsden
• Reporting of all Visitor Experience activities to pre－determined key performance indicators, including recommendation, planning and implementation for continual improvement.
• Work with Finance team to ensure accuracy of all reporting.
• Responsibility for till reconciliation and cash control from Visitor Experience activities.
• Work within processes and procedures.
• Develop communication procedures across the team and Tour. Everyone should feel well informed.
• Provide support to the Head of Visitor Experience to run a rota for Visitor Experience Duty Management and Studio Tour Management team duty cover. Visitor Services will provide daily Duty Management cover.
• Provide Duty Management training to other departmental managers.
• Management reporting of incidents to relevant external authorities and management through a set communications tree
• Provide support to the Customer Service Manager and develop the Call centre, ensuring the best level of response times and customer care
• Manage and develop departmental managers.
• Health and safety of tour wide. Manage and develop health and safety initiatives, policy and procedures.
• Emergency Procedures including building evacuation, incident management and first aid provision.
• Management and development of attraction security inclusive of asset and set protection.
• Manage third party contracts including but not limited to; cleaning and transport,
• Work with the Director of Security to ensure the third party security contract is managed effectively to meet the Tours requirements.
• Working alongside HR to recruit, develop and train all staff in the above mentioned departments.
• Manage contractors and sole traders to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
• Management of music licences
• Work alongside Corporate Archive to maintain sets, props and costumes.
• Manage operational/visitor related projects in relation to show （experience） and facility improvements.
• Champion Diversity ＆ Inclusion
• Champion Sustanability
• Working closely with the Marketing department
• Manage Visitor Experience and admissions income budgets, delivering outcomes within budget. Plan and report on budgets and forecasts.
• Ensure the ticketing procedure and policy allows maximum ticket yield.
• Manage all V.E expenditure budgets up to 6million pounds.
• Manage staffing budget to ensure attraction is appropriately staffed for the visitor numbers, profitable and targets are met.
• Management of operational capex.
【必須（MUST）】Relevant Previous Work Experience
• The applicant will have held a senior management role in the tourism, leisure, attraction or heritage industry.
• Customer service, working in an operational environment with significant numbers of the general public
• Commercial experience particularly in the area of ticketing and sales
• Leadership and development of staff
• Project management
• Proven experience of effectively managing H＆S
• Personal skills to handle situations involving the general public and build and motivate a strong team of staff.
• Media training, experience of emergency situations including medical, fire etc.
• Organizational, planning, excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel
• Demonstrates commercial ability including growing primary and secondary income
• Demonstrates creativity in approach
• Educated to degree level
• Management qualification would be an advantage
The role will require regular working during evenings, weekends and during the school holidays which are the peak times.
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー|