We touched down in Japan in 2016. We’ve been growing rapidly ever since.
We are on a mission to change sports forever, by putting the consumer first － providing more sport, no long contract and great value. In doing so we want to become an indispensable part of a sports fan’s life. As the Senior Manager, CX Strategy, you will be the champion for customer experience in Japan. You will be responsible for shaping; rallying and aligning teams around coherent strategy for improving the customer experience to enhance our value proposition for our customers.
As our new Customer Experience Strategy, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Defining ＆ communicating clear vision of the customer experience strategy ＆ value proposition for customers’ in Japan
• Staying informed of the many sources of customer insight that we have at our across data; research and performance and drawing out the most vital learnings for the Japan market
• Using this insight to inform customer experience strategy for market and embedding this insight in actionable ways across teams
• Working across local market and global functions to define a high impact plan for customer experience improvements. These will be teams working across our end to end customer experience – brand positioning; product experience; content experience; subscription management; customer services and operations
• Ensuring that across teams, customer benefits and outcomes are front and centre of decision making and planning.
• Working with the strategy and revenue management teams to ensure that the changes to customer experience in market are communicated with the right context and with a clear impact on our North Star
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At us, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game－changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, We are the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no－one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world－class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at us.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
【必須（MUST）】• Fluency in Japanese and English
• Ability to clearly articulate a vision and strategy and gain stakeholder buy－in
• Superb stakeholder management and influencing skillset
• Blend of experience across strategy; proposition development; insights and planning
• Strong understanding of the linkage between customer experience initiatives and business impact
• Experience in explaining of articulating the hypothesis and results of actions into the performance of the business
【歓迎（WANT）】• An understanding of the OTT marketplace
• Learn and Grow; On－going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
• Planning ＆ Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum impact
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents ＆ building presentations on an ad－hoc basis.