|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Senior Regional Leader|
We seek a Senior Regional Leader to join our Japan Logistics team. The goal of our team is to build a world class last mile operation delivering to customers. We aim to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible.
This role is based in both our corporate Tokyo office and across other Japan sites and is for an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands－on, and customer－obsessed Senior Manager.
The key focus area for this role would be a） Building and maintaining the desired level of capacity in the Region （in terms of infrastructure and manpower） in line with long term business requirements of the company, b） Building and executing the operating plan and creating a process centric culture to achieve the optimal customer experience while reducing cost and maintaining operational excellence, and c） ensure Japan Logistics operations align with the company’s worldwide practices.
• Plans and builds the desired level of capacity in the Region （in terms of infrastructure and manpower） for delivering a superior customer experience in line with long term business requirements.
• Build our company culture in other managers and employees
• Develops and maintains an in depth knowledge of our Logistics business along with the macro business environment （customer, economics, social etc.）. Uses this knowledge to engage employees to deliver business results using safe and effective methods.
• Builds and executes the operating plan and creates a process centric culture to achieve the optimal customer experience while reducing cost and maintaining operational excellence.
• Sets operational goals for the Region. Regularly reviews performance levels and continuously improves the operating performance.
• Partners with key internal stakeholders from Middle Mile, Capacity Planning, ACES, Finance, HR, Security and Legal to deliver the operating plan, improve the operating performance and secure the required support and resources for projects and initiatives.
• Drives process improvements in the Region to improve customer experience. Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are introduced in the form of standard work and that these are shared and implemented across all locations in the Region.
• Builds, leads and engages a large geographically dispersed workforce to drive enhanced performance through our people agenda. This will include at all levels of the business － safety, employee engagement, performance leadership, talent ＆ succession and training ＆ development.
• Ensure operations associates have a good experience working for our Logistics team.
Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• 10＋ Years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Transportation Operations
• Business level English and conversational Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】• Strong operations experience in a fast growing company/industry
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• ＋15 Years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Transportation Operations
• MBA or Masters in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field
• Previous experience leading a rapid expansion plan
• Proven record of delivering multi programs on time
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent Japanese / English
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|