|部署・役職名||Data Analyst, APAC|
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to support our commercial teams. As part of a team of passionate analysts, you must thrive in a start－up environment, be proactive, detail－oriented and eager to learn and keep up with quickly evolving product landscape.
We sit between the business and technology groups, driving the business for our local teams and for our clients, and transforming Big Data into Smart Data. You’ll be given access to one of the world’s biggest datasets, and the computing power to exploit it.
Working closely with commercial and technical teams, we provide actionable recommendations based on high quality analysis and understanding of our industry, in order to meet the objectives from our clients and grow our business. Our initiatives have concrete and measurable impacts.
We get to play with exciting technologies and solutions such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau or Python to grow the portfolio of analysis that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy starting from an idea, translate it into a complex data analysis, develop the results with our commercial partners and present it with them to our clients.
What You’ll Do
• Detect root causes of issues impacting the performance of our clients’ advertising campaigns through analysis of our huge data set, and propose concrete measures to fix them in link with a range of internal partners on technical, commercial or product side
• Deep－dive to actively provide analytics insights and propose optimization scenarios to our clients to reach their KPIs and maximize their satisfaction, in close link with your commercial partners and other internal support teams
• Provide actionable insight and recommendations to our commercial partners to maximize our business impact with a mid－term strategic thinking which contributes to nurture expansion of our newest solutions
• Develop and share deep knowledge on our technology, data platform, products and tools and be active part of cross－team initiatives within your market and beyond
• Develop and apply your analytics skills by deep－diving on our data and coming up with advanced analysis, models, automation schemes and projects leveraging on SQL, Tableau, Python and other technologies to maximize impact and scalability
【必須（MUST）】Who You Are
• Your work experience: 2＋ years in an analytical role or equivalent experience; bonus point if you have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies （cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB, etc.）
• Your academic background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative or business field （Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Finance, Engineering …） with a focus on Analytics. Master’s degree or PhD in a related field will be a valuable plus
• Your Analytics skills: You are knowledgeable and passionate about Analytics in areas such as data automation, statistics, predictive approaches
• Your technical skills: You are very familiar with working with databases using SQL, and are a fast learner eager to learn new skills when necessary; big bonus point if you have experience in Tableau, Python, Dataflow, or ready to learn these skills in a short time
• Your business skills: You are client focused, able to influence and convey clear messages and straightforward recommendations to other people;
• bonus point if you have experience in client－facing jobs
• Your language skills: You have full professional working proficiency in Japanese and English, and can smoothly interact with a variety of nationalities
• Your personality: You are versatile, autonomous, able to multi－task and prioritize; you like to interact and collaborate with people from various backgrounds, mindsets and cultures