|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Senior Manager, Regional Business Merchandising ＆ Brand Activation Skate|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance:
• Build and execute regional strategies to enable successful sell－in/sell－out of product ranges and services according to the category net sales and standard margin targets with focus on Specialty wholesale, DTC and overall HYPE ecosystem
• Act as the link between BU creation teams, Brand Marketing, Sports Marketing and Category Marketing Teams in the markets
• Lead category brand activation efforts in respective region
• Ensure close alignment with all Specialty Sales efforts
• Provide CTC input into the BU product creation process and ensure it meets CTC requirements for the respective markets/channels. Support creating marketing plans and seasonal concepts. Drive and support all regional/local go to market and sell in milestones.
• Drive and manage CTC deliverables with focus on HYPE, HLD and specialty/LTD initiatives
• Contribute to the development of specific Go to market plans with Brand driving and commercially relevant implementation strategies and for key markets.
• Support markets with all brand/commercial/administrative enquiries where required.
• Monitor/support/drive all net sales, distribution and activation objectives for respective markets.
• Manage and guide the execution of Brand/CTC objectives for Own Retail/Ecom
o OCS, BCS, FO, Franchise, In－Season Creation.
• Support Global Retail with all brand/commercial enquiries where required.
• Monitor/support/drive all net sales, distribution and activation objectives for WHS and Own Retail
• Execute global merchandising strategy and work on regional assortment plans during creation process.
• Inform and support regional range/assortment plan for the top stores regionally, ensuring brand strategies are executed to drive commercial success
• Provide data, reports and market insight to support the regional merchandising efforts
• Support delivery of the required content/brand and strategic objectives on－time－in－full at key CTC milestones, e.g CTC Handover, GMM, SMM
• Support in landing key brand priorities （eg GFR） in the markets, Collaborate with and support assigned markets/channels to reach financial targets and KPI's.
• Evaluate the markets/channels to ensure proper implementation of marketing strategies. Regularly analyze and share business relevant information between global and markets.
• Support in strategic planning phase of the key Brand level program initiatives for the market in close collaboration with local Brand Communications and Activation teams.
• Lead in the development of execution plans and comprehensive program calendars to inform and align all brand and horizontal category Brand Comms activities.
• Responsible for the daily management of internal and external resources （agencies） in campaign briefings and execution.
• Maintain a deep operational relationship with market Communication Category leads, Global Brand Communications and channel heads to ensure full coordination of program activities and compliance with comprehensive brand activation calendar
• Maintain close strategic ties with global category brand communications counterparts to inform global asset creation ensuring all program needs are met
• In partnership with relevant market Brand Comms category leads, drive cross functional team process with Newsroom, digital, retail and event marketing specialists to ensure a consistant, consumer relevant message is brought to life across all key touchpoints
• Manage consumer knowledge and competition knowledge tools and processes with internal and external partners
• Drive and execute key city focus of Brand Activation and Merchandising strategy
• Oversee and drive Sports Marketing initiatives in alignment with Global and Regional SpoMa teams.
• Manage regional activation budgets across markets and channels
• Specific market teams
• Product Marketing
• Brand Marketing
• Sports Marketing
• Ranging Team
• CTC Consumer Experience, Merchandising and Market Mgmt
• VM, Store Operations
• Brand Activation
• Retail Concept Team
Area: Global Brands, Originals, Skate
Department: Skateboarding Category
Direct Reporting Line: Director Regional
Requested Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained
• Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
• Strong analytical skills
• Merchandising experience
• High understanding of various tools, procedures, etc
• Effective communication with others
• Managing Relationships and Diversity
• Planning and Organizing
• Analysis and Problem Solving
• Learning and Self－Development
• Project Management
• IT skills: Outlook: Advanced, Word: Advanced, Excel: Advanced, PowerPoint: Advanced
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University Degree or equivalent education required
• Category Management/ Ranging/ Merchandising Experience or account marketing: 5 years relevant experience
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|