Finance Manager is a very attractive position for a candidate who wants to develop her/himself to be a very competitive talent in Finance career path in global circumstances.
The position will serve as a key member of the Finance Team and have primary day－to－day responsibilities supporting for Finance Director in Financial Control ＆ Compliance, Financial Accounting ＆ Reporting, Tax, and also Financial Planning and Analysis.
This is a significant financial management role requiring strong knowledge for accounting, tax, FP＆A, and e2e operating processes, and financial controllership to ensure financial/process control and compliance in all financial and operating processes in the company. This role also requires strong skill and experience for project management to lead process enhancement projects and implement more effective operations/IT tools in the supporting functions.
For the future career path, depending on her/his skills and competency, achievements/contributions, future potential, and career aspirations.
We are identifying this position as a key role to realize our future goals of the finance team as well as the company. Therefore, we are expecting a “high－potential” candidate who can challenge him/herself and the status quo to move forward.
【必須（MUST）】Good to show any qualifications or a proven track record in the past to show the current skill/knowledge level and the future potential.
• Demonstrated financial control experience, building strong working relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
• Proven accounting ＆ tax expertise to lead and operate the daily transactions and reporting with team members.
• Understand financial/entity structure and local medical device business to give value－added advice to business side.
• Ability to develop Excel/PowerPoint presentations, on an ad hoc basis, for management, in an environment demanding both accuracy and speed.
• Strong ability to find out current/future risks to prevent accounting/process deficiencies.
• Strong problem solving and project management skill.
• Strong knowledge of accounting and financial control, including IFRS.
• SAP experience in operation. SAP roll－in experience is preferable.
• Fluent in Japanese and strong English proficiency （speaking, writing, and listening） to have business communication/discussion with overseas stakeholders.
• Strong leadership to manage team and initiate accounting/tax discussion with senior members
【歓迎（WANT）】• Collaboration/teamwork mindset. Respect each other in a humble/friendly way.
• Good Communicator. Demonstrating business partnering and building strong working relationships with stakeholders with a various and effective communication way.
• Speak－up and driving－business mindset. Have passion to change and move forward.
• Innovative mindset. Conduct “zero－based” review when revisit the processes, having prioritization and risk－control viewpoints.
• Have clear career aspirations, and always challenge him/herself for self－development.
• Strong ethics as a finance professional.
• This role is based in Tokyo in a standard commercial office environment / setting.
• Must be prepared to work extended hours on occasion.
• Need to support all businesses in Japan market.
|アピールポイント||管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|