|部署・役職名||Managed Cloud Support － Technical Support|
The firm's Managed Cloud Support technical team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be joining an emerging team that will provide world class technical customer support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting the firm's Managed Hosted Enterprise Software solutions deployed within the firm's Cloud.
1. Utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
2. Respond to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the firm's cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
3. Operate, manage, and administer production applications on UNIX and Windows based servers and services according to policies and best practices.
4. Respond to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
5. Collaborating on cross－team and cross－product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.
6. Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed
7. Participate in after hours on call rotation with other staff members.
8. Perform other/additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
【必須（MUST）】Skills and Knowledge
• 5 years previous experience working within a technical support environment supporting an enterprise－level multi－tiered application
• Experience delivering service using ITIL methodology
• Strong Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP networked environment.
• Experience working with relational DBMS （PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL）
• Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers （IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.）.
• Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
• Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
• Strong ability to multi－task and prioritize work effectively
• Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
• Familiarity with the firm's products would be considered a great asset.
• ITIL certification would be considered a great asset.
University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
General office environment with regular business hours of 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Work outside of these hours may be necessary due to on call, project schedules, deadlines, system reliability issues, customer issues, travel, and/or time zone differences. Travel is required. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. 5％ travel may be required.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Strong communication skills Japanese and advanced English