|部署・役職名||Commercial Manager Logistics ＆ General Services Japan|
・MGS Commercial Operations Manager Logistics ＆ General Services is responsible for the execution of the Logistics ＆ General Services category strategies for PetCare segment in Japan reporting directly to the Strategic Sourcing and Operations Director NSEAI. This person will execute cross segment specific strategies for the businesses as appropriate in regards to PetCare in Japan. Additionally, they are responsible to connect and align with the APMEA sourcing category directors for Logistics ＆ General Services in order to implement locally the sourcing strategy for Japan in regards to the regional and global
contracts by leveraging supplier relationships and strategic partnerships to drive standardization across regions and segments where feasible. They will have a lead role in the NSEAI Logistics ＆ General Services community ensuring the strategies are implemented and best practices shared across the NSEAI region
・They will be responsible for optimizing investments in terms of cost, quality, risk and availability as per the Global commercial manual and its processes as well as following C@MTT governance. This person will be responsible for ensuring supplier performance and acts as the first point of contact for suppliers and internal clients.
・He/She will be responsible for the delivery of an enterprise wide annual sourcing plan （ASP） for ＄35 －＄40M in spend in Category by executing the documented 3 year portfolio strategy that is aligned to the business strategies of the PetCare segment.
1. Responsible to execute an enterprise wide annual sourcing plan （ASP） for Japan across the Logistics ＆ General Services Category not limited to the activities of value creation in terms of P＆L impact, cost avoidance, contribution to the productivity programs of each Segment and cash, drive innovation through excellence in category management
2. Collaborate with the APMEA Regional Sourcing Managers Logistics ＆ General Services to ensure Japan market knowledge is
included in the Global and regional strategies and implement regional and global strategy MSSM process locally within the requirements of the local market conditions.
3. Participate in the regional collaborative community within the Category that includes the Operation team members responsible for that category based within each of the APMEA clusters including China, ANZ, NSEAI and MEA
that together will deliver the ASP for each category by executing the activities of value creation as above （point 1）
4. Purchase Logistics ＆ General Services by securing price, capacity ＆ service levels in line with commitments to the business and as per the sourcing strategies by applying a wide range of sourcing tools （e.g. negotiation, eprocurement, strategic collaboration, tenders/RFP’s etc.）
5. Performs spend analysis based on market and financial insights for the category and executes sourcing roadmap for 3 years focused on cost savings, process improvements and supplier management.
6. Develop local market Category insights including benchmarking externally and importing best practices locally. Share best practices across the Sourcing－Operations Category teams in APMEA
7. Responsible for the relationships with local suppliers to drive performance management, deliver continuous quality and cost improvement as well as develop supplier enabled innovations.
8. Create and implement supply base strategy ensuring effective risk management through robust contracts and monitoring of financial and other KPIs. Ensure KPIs are recognized and approved by the Business and translated into P＆L impact. Act as a key contact for supplier relationships. Ensure the supplier base is optimized to enable the implementation of Keystone which is an end to end procure to pay process in category management
9. Establish and maintain relationships with Supply directors, GM’s, CFO’s and other key stakeholders to ensure understanding of their needs and to facilitate the appropriate level of challenge for alignment with regional strategies. Provides market and financial insights and inputs to the internal financial planning and review processes.
10. Develop ＆ implement a continuous improvement action plan ensuring knowledge share with regional team. Monitor changes and adjust the plan as needed to sustain performance results.
11. Ensure compliance with policies, systems and controls according to our standards. Communicates business risk and opportunit
◆Context and Scope
This role will be required to be a member of a virtual team of 5 to 10 Country Cluster Logistics ＆ General Services managers, across the APMEA region, and work together in a hyper－collaborative way. They will need to travel to meet with key stakeholders across the segments in Japan including PetCare. This role will also be in charge of the local and critical supplier relationship, contractual and financial negotiation with Supplier senior executive up to NSEAI CEO’s/VP’s
【必須（MUST）】・Bachelor degree in business, engineering, procurement or related field
・> 5 years of category experience, ideally with supplier/customer management experience ＆ financial acumen
・Indirect buying experience preferred with capital and factory services
・Fluent in English
・Effective Sourcing － Advanced
・Stakeholder Engagement – Advanced
・Commercial Negotiation – Advanced
・Supplier Relationship Management – Advanced
・Legal Contracting – Advanced
・IP management － Essent
・Drive for Results
・Comfort around higher management