|部署・役職名||Sr. Product Manager－ Accessories|
The Senior Product Manager for Devices Accessories will own and drive sales, product marketing and Go－To－Market （GTM） strategies that deliver category growth and profitability. You will be the business owner of accessories for our current and future devices Smart Home devices.
You will be working with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure the successful launch of new accessory products by coordinating internally and externally the go－to－market schedule and activities, ensuring that key deliverables are available when needed, and identifying opportunities to optimize processes.
In this role you will have an opportunity to work on a global scale through a broad array of opportunities and challenges － help customers discover our latest accessories and bundles, drive the launch of new programs, develop channel－specific sales strategies, test/implement new demand generation levers, drive accessories sales, build new sales and marketing playbooks – all of which will help deliver accessories sales and enhance customer engagement and satisfaction. This is a high visibility role that will work on a broad array of business problems and have frequent opportunities to interact with and present to leadership.
You will work with a WW cross－functional team including product development, manage vendor relationships （supplier/partner contracts and negotiate and secure marketing funds）, demand planning, in－stock, offline retail, finance, and merchandising to develop and execute a multi－year plan to grow the Devices Accessory business.
· Accountable for driving Devices’ Accessories and bundles sales, marketing and GTM, spanning end－to－end product life cycle: from new product launches to post－launch demand generation
· Lead Go－To－Market （GTM） activities; working with Devices, Product launch, product management, and Ops organizations to bring new accessories to the market
· Drive demand generation: includes running and developing new initiatives and programs for selling Devices’ accessories and in offline partners
· Define and deliver a best－in－class marketing program, write business requirements and partner with the merchandising organization on implementation
· Conduct business and financial analysis, be fluent in speaking to and analyzing P＆L drivers, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
· Key influencer in developing and auditing business strategy, contributing significantly to business operations, customer engagement and analytics, and financial planning
· Develop, standardize and maintain business critical metrics （input and output）, analysis, reporting, to support business and financial planning
· Lead cross－functional internal stakeholder teams, as well as external partners to deliver projects on time
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other marketplaces
【必須（MUST）】· 8＋ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade－offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience managing multiple projects － ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen （strong Bias for Action）
· Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
· Ability to work in a fast－paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong team－orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
· Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English （native level Japanese and business level English （TOEIC: 850 or above））
· BA/BS required
【歓迎（WANT）】· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade－offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Experience managing hardware products
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|