|部署・役職名||Online Marketing Manager|
We are looking for a smart, results－oriented Online Marketing Manager to support the demand and growth of our digital devices business in Japan.
As the ideal candidate, in this role you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels. This person will work closely with the global Product Management and local Category and Marketing teams to build, implement and interpret marketing and merchandising programs that promote our lineup of innovative products.
We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with understanding our customers and providing services that meet their needs. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start－up environment.
You will initiate, plan and execute multiple, highly visible, and exciting merchandising activities including new product launches. At the same time you will work closely with the business and technical teams on many non－standard and unique business problems thanks to your creativity and your willingness to deliver actionable output.
This role requires excellent analytical and technical abilities. As the ideal candidate, you are a self－starter comfortable with ambiguity, superb attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast－paced environment. You strive to answer business/marketing questions, you operate with minimal supervision and you work well in a team environment.
· Create merchandising plan across channels
· Manage and communicate process and prioritization model for content merchandising using customer data and segmentation insight
· Execute and manage content calendar for all merchandising channels
· Create merchandising channel content to include audio, video, photo, social
· Plan, coordinate and execute merchandising initiatives including testing, measuring, and shifting execution based on results
· Optimize the customer on－site experience for owned merchandising channels
· Work closely with the marketing team to optimize promotional efforts and help meet business needs
【必須（MUST）】· Must have native level Japanese and business level English
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
· 5 years of relevant work experience in consumer or audience marketing
· Experience delivering marketing campaigns
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience in technology marketing
· Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results
· Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Superior verbal and written communications skills
· Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast－paced environment
· Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI
· Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross－functional projects across category or other departments
· High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
· An understanding of, and passion for, Alexa and voice－first technology is highly desired
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|