|部署・役職名||Music Curation Editor|
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting－edge consumer－facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision－making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune－500 company within the atmosphere of a start－up. Welcome to our innovative team！
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team focuses on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up－and－coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice－forward audio engagement on mobile. Our offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day－to－day lives.
Our Team is looking for a Music Curation Manager responsible for driving customer engagement through the creation and maintenance of playlists and streaming radio stations and related curatorial tasks crucial to the quality of the customer experience.
The person in this role will need extensive knowledge of Japanese Music that includes J－POP, Anime, Game Music and sub－genres as J－Rock or J－Hip－Hop from new and catalog music and an understanding of how music plays a part in peoples’ lifestyles.
The person will work closely with the Label Relations, Content Licensing, Marketing and Editorial teams on customer and partner－facing initiatives. The Music Curation Manager will also work with Product and Engineering teams to ensure that both internal and external experiences are best－in－class.
【必須（MUST）】· BS/BA required
· Fluency in both English and Japanese
· Passionate in music and related entertainments
· Proven success in delivering results in a fast－paced, rapid－growth environment
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
· Ability to drive project across multiple functions
· Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
· Ability to set aside one’s own tastes and biases to curate music for a broad audience
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Relentlessly high standards
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically
· Flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape
【歓迎（WANT）】· 5 to 7 years in work experience in radio programming, A＆R, music curation, and running an editorial calendar
· Experience working across cultures and languages
· Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills （written and verbal）
· Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
· Thinks big and has convictions
· Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Knowledge of current trends and history in both music and the music industry
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web－based tools
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|