|部署・役職名||【外資大手IT/プリセールス】DaaS （Device－as－a－Service） （Sr.） Solution Architect|
We are looking for an experienced Device as a Service （DaaS） Solution Architect who will develop comprehensive, creative and cost－effective services solutions for our customers within a Device as a Service model. Successful candidates will evaluate customer opportunities as presented in, RFPs/RFQs or engagements, from the Services Sales teams and use this information to develop solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
Our DaaS solutions may incorporate one or more lifecycle services including plan, configure, deploy, support, manage, and/or retire stages. As a DaaS （Sr.） Solution Architect, you will collaborate with internal teams and Services delivery partners, as well as travel to facilitate workshops with customers for scoping requirements.
The ideal candidate will successfully partner across multiple organizations including, but not limited to, sales; finance; service delivery; customers and business partners and is expected to lead all elements of the services solution governance from the project kickoff; stakeholder coordination and end solution strategy.
The DaaS Solution Architect will also contribute to customer presentations and briefings, provide input during deal qualification reviews, and prepare content for solution reviews with key stakeholders as required.
Upon award, the DaaS Solution Architect is responsible for the development of a SOW contract with the customer as well as with any selected business partners, which includes negotiation with the partner and the customer to ensure that requirements are explicitly documented to mitigate risk. Finally, the DaaS Solution Architect is expected to promote, sell, manage pipeline and contribute to the overall business management systems within the Services Group.
【必須（MUST）】• 5＋ years of Contract Management, SOW’s, Business Development, Professional Services, Project Management and/or IT Services operations experience.
• Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience in Managed Services Industry focused on PC’s
• Proven success in building solutions in the Managed Services industry
• Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along with effective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills
• Excellent communication, both oral and written, and polished presentation skills
• Strong prioritization skills, attention to detail, commitment to deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Dynamics
• Proven ability to operate with a high level of professionalism; entrepreneurialism and agility
• Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization with a teaming attitude
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Travel estimated at 40％
• Business Level English
【歓迎（WANT）】• MBA or Advanced technical degree
• Experience with MS Dynamics, Salesforce ＆ ServiceNow
• Consumption based sales experience in SaaS, DaaS, or Cloud Services.
• Global Account or Global Enterprise Account Sales experience with multiple stakeholder buy in.
|アピールポイント||新規事業 海外事業 成果報酬型 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|