|部署・役職名||Asset Management － Associate Director / Director|
• Management of the real estate assets and development projects （”AUM”） acquired on behalf of Multi Family Fund/ Value Add Fund or any other mandate of the company.
• Lead, control, and monitor related venders/managers.
• Leading value add and leasing works in such projects, controlling property/leasing managers and schedule/budget.
• Business planning and budget control of AUM
• Reporting to investor in regular based reporting and verbal based updates
• Coordinate with Portfolio Management Team and Fund Management Team in offshore to complete reporting material
（3） Finance / SPC Control
• Monitor, reporting and maintenance of debt finance. Arrange re－finance during holding periods
• Monitor and control of budget and schedule, cash management of SPCs, coordinating with fund operation and portfolio management team
• Execution of transaction and documentation, especially management agreements and financial documents
• Support feasibility study/technical due diligence/underwriting
• Support Portfolio Manager to build up investment planning and underwriting
• Lead disposition activity in coordination with Acquisition Department
• Execute disposition transaction and documentation
【必須（MUST）】• ＋ 10 years of asset management experience at asset management company or developers
• Business English skill is at least required.
• Experience of real estate investment using Special Purpose Companies （合同会社、特定目的会社）, obtaining non recourse finance
• Capable of investment memo writing using Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Capable of running cash flow using Microsoft Excel
• Real Estate Brokerage License （宅地建物取引主任者） holder