|部署・役職名||Regional Workplace Health ＆ Safety （WHS） Manager|
We aim to be Earth’s most customer centric company. Our mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover and buy anything, and empower businesses and content creators to maximize their successes. We believe this mission is important for the Japan because digital empowerment for customers and businesses improves living standards for people up and down the country and drives our economic competitiveness and productivity in a global economy. We will continue to push at the boundaries of how technology – digital infrastructure and services – can improve the customer experience and help make the economies of the countries where we operate more competitive on the global stage.
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experience though improvement of safety accident? Do you thrive in a fast－paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence and drive change?
Would you like to implement projects that drives business efficiencies while protecting our delivery Partner experience?
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority—and has been since Day 1. We’ve taken many proactive measures to keep our employees safe during the COVID－19 pandemic. We offer widespread COVID－19 testing for employees and have provided more than 283 million masks, 450 million ounces of sanitizing spray, and 1.5 trillion wipes. We also provide two weeks paid time off for anyone diagnosed with the virus or placed in quarantine. The prime responsibility of Regional Workplace Health ＆ Safety （WHS） Manager, Transportation will be to support the WHS operations for Japan Transportation team. The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on WHS policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams in incorporating our WHS standards at their sites. The Manager of WHS works with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the WHS of operations. Coordination with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life WHS systems is required.
The Manager of WHS works with employees and contractors to achieve specific WHS objectives. A successful Manager of WHS will demonstrate the ability to build trust and confidence with the Operations Team and inspire change through providing comprehensive risk assessments and WHS data analysis. The Manager of WHS is based in Japan, but some domestic and international travel is required.
· Implement WHS standards, policies and practices including but not limited to; WHS management systems, training, and risk assessments.
· Collaborate with other groups within our company （Facilities Managers, Human Resources, Hardware Operations） and outside vendors （General Contractors, sub－contractors, Emergency Services） as they relate to operations and construction.
· Ensure compliance and implementation of global WHS programs and local regulatory legislation.
· Develop WHS plans for on－site emergencies, special events and other unique WHS situations.
· Perform WHS data analysis and create benchmarking.
· Ensure WHS recordkeeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business WHS initiatives.
· Consult and work with legal for WHS regulations interpretations and investigations
· Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury.
· Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
· Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable our WHS Policies.
· Measure the regions and sites’ performance against published requirements in WHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
· Analyze WHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to justify the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the WHS risk is highest.
· Analyze Global WHS Peer Review results and develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks.
· Audit recordkeeping practices and Global WHS Database entries to ensure compliance to global WHS standards and local regulations.
· Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
· Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery （including qualifications of the trainer）, and effectiveness of all required WHS training.
· Review for effectiveness the deployed WHS tools and revise to ensure continual improvement.
· Partner with corporate and other regional field WHS personnel to leverage global WHS and environmental best practices.
· This role will be the Regional of 8 delivery stations in the west of Japan and business trips are expected to occur around 50％ per week and it is possible to make a domestic business trip and transfer to the place where the delivery stations enter are located or planned to launch in the future.
· Location can be selected among Osaka （Sakai, Suminoe－ku, Hirakata）, Hyogo （Amagasaki）, Hiroshima.
【必須（MUST）】· Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations.
· Aanalytical skills with experience using Excel and Access （analysis using aggregate functions and pivot tables） or experience using equivalant database （MS SQL / Oracle / Redshift / MySQL）
· Ability for data mining to develop and implement department goals and strategies for Accident report data accumulation, trend analysis, countermeasure planning in daily to yearly basis
· Must work as people manager having identical 4 or above direct reports
· Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other business/analytical discipline
· Experience designing and implementing WHS policy, processes and procedural documentation
· More than 3 years WHS management experiences in transportation or in manufacturing industries with mix of full time employees and third－party contractors.
· Both Japanese and English speaking and writing proficiency.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Knowledge of Gensuite HS management database, experience of Tableau, Quicksight, SQL. Experience of WHS metrics and logistics/warehousing safety management
· An in－depth understanding of essential/relevant US OSHA and JP HS regulations, standards legislation.
· Creative and ideas－driven in finding new solutions/ designing innovative methods, systems and processes
· High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy
· College degree in a WHS field or equivalent experience
· At least 10 years of field experience with a proven record of WHS
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|