|部署・役職名||Senior Specialist, Logistics and Customer Service|
Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives. Provide customer service excellence and full wing to wing ownership of the daily transactions from order management with manufacturing sites, import coordination, order processing to outbound delivery arrangement to customers in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal procedures. Lead process establishment and operation improvement through logistics and customer service－related project.
◆Key responsibilities / essential functions may include:
・Supply and demand adjustment and order management with manufacturing sites
・Coordinating import shipments （API and finished products） to domestic warehouses （via ocean and air）
・Supply and demand management, inventory management
・Daily order processing and distribution management to wholesalers
・Overseeing the booking of shipments and the provision of shipping documents to 3PL /carriers on daily basis
・Creating customer facing documents （invoice etc）
・Monitoring deliveries to customers and informing related parties of any delays or issues with customer deliveries
・Issue management on daily operation, identifying root cause and taking actions for improvement with related parties
・Supply chain related cost analysis
・Directing and managing 3PL operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives and review their performances
・Engaging supply change related project and continuous improvement
・Engaging SAP enhancement and related system （JD－NET, WMS） interface project.
・Maintaining pricing and logistics related master in SAP
・Creation, implementation and revision of local SOP
・Creating related reports to internal/external parties
・Checking and processing supplier, 3PL and carrier invoices
・Other ad－hoc / administrative assignments
【必須（MUST）】◆Required Qualifications / Skills:
1. 3＋ years of experience in pharmaceutical supply chain, such as logistics, OTR （Order to Remittance）, warehousing, transportation, distribution, inventory management etc.
2. Team oriented － ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross－functional teams （Wholesaler management, Supply Chain, QA, RA, Commercial, Digital etc） .
3. Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
4. Proficient in SAP/ERP and Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word. 5. Knowledge and understanding of PAL, GDP and International Trade Compliance.
6. Working level communication in English.
7. Excellent to organisation and administrative skills（attention to details）.
8. Open and flexible to new or uncertain things or situation.
【歓迎（WANT）】◆Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
1. Ability to work in a cross－functional, cross－country team environment.
2. Proven ability to execute, multi－task, and deliver on commitments.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|