At our company we are changing the perception of our business and industry sector. As part of this transformation we are growing new services and teams to facilitate and drive the business to the next level.
our company provides world－class network and communications services to information–intensive businesses across Europe, Asia and North America. With local market understanding and global reach － our company is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
Reporting to Marketing Asia lead, this role will hold a strategic Japan responsibility for leading and shaping implementations of plans to support business goals and growth targets in the region.
Your role will entail leading marketing activities in Japan to support in deliver the business’s global marketing and growth strategy in the region.
Driving marketing communication strategy and activities will be in your DNA and you lead by example.
• Planning: Develop and implement field marketing plans － ensuring alignment to corporate strategy, regional objectives including sales booking/revenue target and integrating central/product/business development activities
• Stakeholder management : Manage communication and expectations across functions, territories and management levels within regional sales team, central marketing functions, product and product marketing by keeping them fully briefed on plan and campaigns and follow up and take any feedback as appropriate
• Precision marketing : Working with sales to identify key accounts to acquire, grow, and retain using a mix of marketing tactics across the customer journey
• Events/Webinars : Manage and drive local events/webinars. Tasks include goal and strategy setting, venue selection, project management, vendor evaluations and discussions, logistical planning, and preparation of presentation materials. Leverage key industry events that are centrally organised. Support central events taking place in region as required
• Campaign development and implementation : Integrated approach, leveraging central content and resources, working with Sales, Product, Data Analytics , Brand and Digital, and Content teams to generate local campaigns. Ensure campaign leads are uploaded and added to relevant campaign activity （including lead nurture）
• Case studies : Case study creation and references development
• Sales collateral : Sales collateral creation for new logo hunting and upsell/cross selling
• Digital marketing : Manage SEO strategy and google ppc and ads for Japanese website
• Sales support : Ensure they have necessary information to effectively follow up leads and opportunities, including social selling and individual sales campaigns
• Business development : Support business development where relevant, work with defined business development partners
• Translation management :Review and validate translations provided by central functions or local translation agents. Provide local language translations for short communications as appropriate
• Budget management: Track and monitor against regional field marketing budget allocation. Raise necessary voucher and reconcile actual spend v budget
• Reporting: Provide local reporting and results from local activities and adjust activities accordingly
• Internal support : Manage and execute All－hands Japan
• English skills at business level
【歓迎（WANT）】• Ideally has prior experience in marketing or sales, but not mandatory required
• Has worked in IT industry – be able to understand ours specific IT space as well as to view IT from customers’ point of view
• Strong hands on expertise and experience implementing integrated marketing plans, database management, direct marketing and events to support achievement of sales objectives
• Can work with limited direction and execute a project from beginning to end
• Outgoing personality and seeks a challenge
• Able to multi－task and adhere to deadlines
• Result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude
• Commercially minded with a good understanding of the B2B sales cycle
• Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit passionate, persuasive and inspiring
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|