|部署・役職名||Head of Field Marketing|
Our company is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming customers’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital economy. With annual revenues of ~＄17 billion and a market value of ＄45 billion, we help global corporations adapt to market disruptions and build stronger, more agile and innovative businesses. We have a 25－year record of industry leading growth （both organic and through acquisitions） and was recently named to the top 20 of the Fortune Future 50 list – a ranking of U.S. companies with the best prospects for breakout growth.
At our company we help our clients engineer modern businesses. We’re seeking a dynamic and seasoned marketing leader for us.. As chief field marketer, you will be responsible for developing a digital first marketing strategies and programs the build brand awareness and drive demand for our Japan business.
As an integral member of the our Japan leadership team, you will own the field marketing strategy and deliver exceptional programs targeting client awareness, engagement and activation. Your programs will fuel our growth across strategic customer segments and industry markets. Reporting within our global field marketing organization, this role has day to day alignment and accountability to the our Japan CEO and commercial leadership team.
Critical elements of your role include:
• People Leadership－ Growing, influencing a high－performing cross－functional global marketing team
• Brand Strategy － aligning the global brand strategy with the local company vision and ensure the brand is coherently,
consistently and concisely communicated across customer touchpoints.
• Growth Marketing － look at things with an innovative, non－traditional and analytical marketing lens to define and execute
demand programs partnering closely with our Commercial and Service Line teams.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Drive customer growth through integrated brand awareness and demand programs to engage and motivate target
audiences. You are responsible for evangelising the marketing strategy internally and coordinating go－to－market plan
execution across inbound, outbound channels and touchpoints including web, email/CRM, SEM, Social, PR, digital
demand programs, client experiences and other channels.
• Collaborate and partnering with Client Partners, Service Line Practices, Partners, Functional Marketing groups and other
stakeholders. You will define the marketing mix and guide a broad set of marketing support functions including
campaign marketing, digital marketing, partner marketing, content and brand.
• Nurture relationships with key alliances and partners, aligning mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co－
• Build local marketing capabilities, identifying internal talent and external vendor needs, and managing integrated
marketing team performance.
Other Functional Responsibilities:
• Marketing leadership – as the primary representative of our marketing, manage relevant internal briefings, marketing
updates, sharing of best practices and key successes. Provide leadership and influence over other marketing functions in
support of local requirements.
• Measure success － Define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of field programs and initiatives. Create, analyse
reports and insights to evaluate and optimize marketing efforts.
• Planning and budgeting – Plan and manage budget requirements including business case driven investment plans.
• Compliance － Ensure the integrity and adherence to data privacy laws for client databases, email and data usage. Ensure
our policies and procedures are followed.
• A seasoned Marketing leadership experience developing and leading teams within fast－growing, B2B technology services
• Demonstrable experience developing and executing enterprise growth marketing strategies, including inbound, SEM,
paid digital, sponsorships and content marketing （white papers, case studies, webinars, blogging, etc.）, demand
generation and client activation.
• Proficiency in marketing technology utilization, including marketing automation, as a key part of delivering and
measuring marketing programs.
• Articulate understanding of technology and digital business concepts and value propositions.
• Strong analytical and writing skills. You are passionate about data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your
results and ideas.
• Self－starter, organized and self－motivated with the ability to define goals and manage conflicting priorities.
• Outstanding bi－lingual （Japanese and English） communication and interpersonal skills