|部署・役職名||SCM Manager_Global Business Process Expert （SN GBPE） （業務プロセスの標準化_物流領域）|
Purpose of the Position :
The role designs and maintains the Global business process model for Inventory to Deliver processes. The role is responsible to standardize and harmonize ITD processes globally across our company and act as the custodian and design authority for all processes. Working with the team, the GBPE for ITD defines standards on the best practice process flows. This includes aligning business processes at sites with the global business process model. In addition, the GBPE for ITD supports the sites during regional deployments by delivering process expertise and knowledge, process and application training along with project support.
The GBPE will also work across all regions with Regional Process Experts and users to understand and document current processes, while driving buy－in to adopt best practices which increase end－user satisfaction levels and business productivity using process improvement methodology and tools.
The GBPE for ITD will work closely with the SN GBPL, other Process Leads and Process Experts to identify and design processes that deliver value through the implementation of S4 HANA and other WMS/TMS functionalities. The role is also responsible to work with the Global solution team and external team members to align ITD processes with the Focus UPM （Unified Process Model）. The role will require an intimate knowledge of Inventory to deliver processes such as Inventory management, storage and warehouse movements, Physical Inventory, Replenishments, Management of Inbound and Outbound shipments, Transportation management, Trade and compliance management － preferably in the Consumer Goods Sector （prestige brands） Project Management skills would be nice to have. In addition, a good understanding of integration touchpoints between ITD and other processes such as FTS, PTP, OTC, MTE, MES and RTR is essential.
1. Act on behalf of the Supply Network GBPL to lead standardization and alignment to best practice of ITD business process for each region and country in scope
2. Develop business processes for the global solution:
• Drive global process design and continuously align with the business process experts across all regions
• Ensure to develop standardized business processes based on best practice
• Drive the Global process design for ITD area
3. Govern the global solution:
• Manage the business requirements for all template change requests
• Provide a fit－gap analysis against global solution to prevent region－specific solutions
• Support Change Management activities aimed at deployment of target business processes and technology to related Business Function
4. Other responsibilities:
• Oversee FOCUS Program planning, execution, reporting and related escalation management within the Business Function.
• Propose customization to global process where there is business benefit
• Quantify, document and monitor benefits of process improvements through S4 HANA
• Work with other Supply Network pillars to ensure interaction of ITD with FTS, OTC, MES/MTE, PTP and RTR.
【必須（MUST）】1. Experience of business processes and data model implemented within Business Function scope
2. Experience in Project Management, Process and operational improvement is ideal.
3. Strong knowledge of Inventory to deliver Processes, Standards, Operations and Change management
4. Deep experience in process design, analysis and harmonization
5. Strong knowledge of ITD operations and related applications
6. Experience working within an agile, matrix organized team
7. Experience working with diverse team of internal and external personnel
8. Ability to successfully engage and manage senior stakeholders
9. Knowledge of basic SAP behavior
10. Knowledge of S/4 HANA Warehouse Management （Stock Room Management） or SAP EWM, Materials Management, Inventory Management, non－SAP WMS systems （Manhattan, Red Prairie etc.） Also have knowledge or experience of Transportation management tool （SAP TMS, ORTEC OS4, Omnitracs, Blue Yonder etc.）
11. Knowledge of Warehouse management suite on Apriso is a plus
12. Fluency in English is a must
【歓迎（WANT）】1. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders, peers, management and cross－functional areas, to clearly and concisely communicate （written and oral） technical information to non－technical audience, to process owner relationship development skills and facilitation skills with both technical and non－technical personnel
2. Draw out information and develop in－depth understanding of complex processes
3. Determine/refine business requirements
4. Manage time effectively, to meet schedules and deadlines, to work under time pressure, and pay close attention to detail
5. Analyze and identify process alternatives to meet the objective to standardize the processes
6. Constantly seek and acquire knowledge of Procure to Pay processes
7. Drive and force decision process
8. Experience in identifying assumptions, constraints, dependencies and risks
9. Facilitation of meeting and workshops
10. Demonstrated thirst for keeping abreast of standardization of ITD best practice processes
|アピールポイント||日系グローバル企業 女性管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|