• Plan, research, and develop Data Center architecture for Private/Hybrid Cloud setup at Customer premises
• Present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
• Understand customer functional and technical constraints as well as expectations from future Datacenter Infrastructure
• Develop solutions, proposal, effort estimation and presentation for DC design Compute, Storage and backup
• Develop Architecture, high level and low level physical logical DC, storage and back design drawings and design documents.
• Ensure technical solutions meet the needs of business such as flexible, cost, performance, and security; Develop Data Center architecture and plan the direction of the platforms towards a 3－5－year technology horizon
• Identify AS－IS datacenter setup, review, and recommend potential opportunities for smooth migration, service quality improvement, and operational efficiency
• Liaise with internal technology partners and external vendors to ensure effective communication and collaboration to ensure solution completeness
• Provide design level support to Virtualization ＆ Infra implementation team for project delivery and problem resolutions
• Understand and analyze detailed BOM of various virtualization and infra solutions from partner OEMs
• Provide training as required and mentor technical team
【歓迎（WANT）】15＋ years in IT industry with at least 10 years of experience in IT solution design
• Expert knowledge on the following technologies － ESXi, vSAN, VCF, KVM, Neutron, CEPH, OpenStack, Compute （Blade）, SAN （IBM, DellEMC, HPE）, NAS （NetApp, ISILON）, Object, Backup （DellEMC, Veeam）, Physical Hosting, OS （Win, Lin）, DB （Oracle, SQL, DB2, MongoDB）
• SAN, NAS, Backup and DR solutions
• Deep understanding and Experience in migration of traditional DC to virtual infrastructure
• Private Cloud experience desired （migrating from traditional/virtual datacenter to cloud services）
• Hands－on experience on at least 2 / 3 Hypervisor （VMware, Hyper－V, OVM, Xen, KVM etc.） technology is desired
• Comprehensive knowledge on designing Software Defined Data Centre （SDDC） based setup using VMware or Microsoft
• Deep understanding of two or three virtualization platforms VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper－V ＆ Red Hat RHEV
• In depth knowledge on virtualization techniques, virtual switches, virtual storage and cloud services modelling
• Clear understanding of Networking, Blade/Rack Servers ＆ Unified Storages and Converged Systems is required.
• Knowledge on Hyper Converged Infrastructure is added advantage
• Good knowledge of VMware NSX
• VMWare Certified Professional －－ Data Center Virtualization （VCP－DCV） or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist （MCTS） or Red Hat Certified Architect （RHCA） or HP MASE