|部署・役職名||Head of HR|
• Responsible for managing HR activities including but not limited to: employee relations, employee engagement, change management, compensation and benefits, performance management, country－based policies, and compliance/legal requirements.
• Leads HR’s business, including responsibility for activities such as internal transfers, leaves of absence, oversight of payroll if applicable, monitor HR－related expenditures, etc.
【必須（MUST）】• At least 10 years of human resources business partnering experience; investment business experience strongly preferred
• Proven track record acting as an HR Lead and integral member of business（es） or country（ies） lead, driving the strategic HR agenda and aligning HR strategy to business or local needs.
• Proven experience in developing and executing talent and succession strategies
• Experience interfacing with senior business leaders and working independently are essential
【歓迎（WANT）】• Advanced degree and/or HR certification is a plus