We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and customer focused candidate to lead Vendor engagement/ negotiation, and to accelerate JBP （Joint Business Planning） with them in a scalable way as a Principal Strategic Partnerships Manager. JBP is THE strategically focused initiative in Life＆Leisure product family for both top－line growth and bottom－line improvement.
The Principal Manager may directly lead vendor engagement/ negotiation, but more importantly she/he enables to have top/major brands’ full－selection at best customer－experience （including pricing, availability, and quality of product－page on our platform） through JBP, and to sustainably deliver business results in revenue growth and profitability improvement. She/he collaboratively works with category management teams in Life＆Leisure product family in Japan, other multi－functions/ other product families, and Global－Vendor－Relationship team internally.
A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, globally minded and have an extremely high level of customer－obsession, dive－deep skills, and a passion for process/mechanism improvement and developing partnerships. She/he should be a motivated self－starter that can work both independently and with others in a fast paced, ambiguous environment in different categories. She/he should have hi－touch business experience and excellent communication skills to be able to build trusted partnership with the external business partners and internal team members.
Principle Strategic Partnerships Manager is individual contributor who is responsible for 1） accelerate top－vendors’ engagement/long－term trusted partnership building, and quality of JBP （Joint Business Planning） with them, 2） raise the bar of vendor engagement/ negotiation of all vendor facing members （Vendor Managers and Brand Specialists） in Life＆Leisure product family by reviewing their APS （Account Planning Sheet）, QBR （Quarterly Business Review） document and the progress in terms improvement, and by sharing related best－practices, 3） accelerate penetration of JBP focus－actions in top－vendors （e.g. direct－sourcing, direct－import, etc.） in a scalable way, 4） develop processes and mechanisms to standardize the vendor engagement/negotiation and deploy them to the category teams, and 5） contribute/lead multiple projects that impact on across categories/ product families in Japan and World－Wide.
【必須（MUST）】· 10＋ Years of Sales experience or Partner development experience. Pervasive oral/written communication skills. Deep experience in vendor/customer negotiation and in varying power balance situations. Demonstrated capability to develop relationships at the CEO－level that results in long－term win－win relationship.
· Strong analytical skills to identify opportunity. Experienced in root cause analysis and use of data to bring forth insights and opportunities.
· 5＋ Years of General management and P＆L experience at the Sr. Manager level in a dynamic business environment
· Experience in day－to－day operations and in working across levels in the company, including junior staff and senior management.
· Excellent communication skills, concisely and with precision. Fluent Japanese skills, and Business level English written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management skills of planning, involving stakeholders, executing and tracking.
· PC skills: Excel （v－lookup, pivot, etc.）, Words, Power－Points.
· Bachelors Required
· Attention to detail
· Highly logical and can communicate complexities concisely.
· Capable of working in ambiguity. No set tasks, need to identify projects, set own goals, and work with cross functional teams.
· Ownership－Understand that ALL issues pertaining to the business is her/his issue.
· Propose and execute actions and challenge others to do the same.
· Teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves. Earns trust from stakeholders, and is willing to do whatever it takes, even the mundane tasks, to deliver the right results.
· Ability to raise the bar and influence others not in reporting line.
· Bias for action－Work hard and smart. Quick action based on solid analysis
· Deliver Results－Focused on the right goal, is motivated, and keeps on trying regardless of setbacks.
· Invent and Simplify – Look for new ideas from everywhere and find ways to simplify.
· Learn and Be Curious－Always seek for improvement area focusing on what worked/not worked well
· Are right A Lot – Posses Strong business judgment and good instincts.
· Have Backbone – Respectfully challenge decisions when they disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. Not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is determined, commit wholly.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|