|部署・役職名||Solutions Consultant （Post－sales）|
Workato is the operating system for today's fast－moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies － Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI－based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Consultant （Post sales） to join our growing team. In this role, you will drive successful business integration for our clients. With our cloud platform, you will be responsible for helping our clients empower their employees, serve their customers, and build solutions for their businesses. You will help Workato extend the functionality of our product and continuously improve our engagement best practices.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the ”Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the ”Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020！” by Business Insider.
● Lead and manage customer onboarding and implementations client－facing meetings and related tasks
● Effectively manage multiple projects while providing outstanding customer service
● Comfortable provide training and demo sessions to groups of 20 people or more
● Work across multiple customer－facing teams （Sales, Business Development, Product,
Engineering, Customer Success） to improve the product's vision and to make global
businesses and organizations successful.
● Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and
analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non－technical audience. You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
● Gather requirements via client meetings and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Business Development and Engineering
● Develop capabilities and features based on customer requirements as well as to extend Workato connector capabilities via HTTP and SDK
● Work closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
● Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements
● Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to
Workato's knowledge base
● Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers.
● 3－5 years of client－facing project management experience
● Understanding of multi－tenant customer structures
● Experience managing SaaS implementations and preferable with integrations
● Background in information systems, computing, engineering or equivalent industry
● Have 3－5 years of experience in Solutions Consulting role / Post－sales support role
● Experience working with Integration Platforms such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft etc.
● Knowledge of Implementing Integration projects is a must
● Strong working knowledge with APIs － RESTful
● Sound knowledge of Data Structure － JSON
● 1－2 years of coding experience （Java/Python）
● Sound knowledge of any RDBMS
● Knowledge of SOAP/XML is a plus
● Technical background or a good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially
in the app integration space
● Experience working with cloud business apps like Workday / NetSuite / Salesforce /
Servicenow / Marketo is a plus
● Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees （currently all of us！）
● Long－term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
● Flexible Work culture
● Be part of a community－oriented organization with a history of giving back
● Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
● Support for professional development and continuous learning
● Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to
recover from Zoom fatigue
● Company－sponsored team－bonding activities and team celebrations
● Employee and Customer referral bonuses
|アピールポイント||新規事業 海外事業 成果報酬型 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|