Marketing Operations Manager plays a role in managing marketing support staff by leading BPR in marketing－relating operations across multiple divisions. Marketing Operations Manager is to take ownership and drive marketing－relating initiatives which include both local and global oriented marketing－relating projects. This position is also tasked with analyzing existing marketing data and information as well as historical trends in order to provide early insights into commercial divisions for further effectiveness.
• Continuously analyze marketing operations （incl. Lead management process, marketing campaign－relating operations, product data management, etc）, and execute PDCA cycle for further improvement.
• Have overall view on company marketing process, and take ownership to drive process and operation optimization by involving and negotiating relating functions across divisions.
• Analyze marketing data, information, and market trends to provide insights and consultation to divisional marketing teams.
• Drive initiation and implementation of cross－divisional new commercial initiatives （e.g, eCommerce relating projects） based on business needs.
• Analyze current marketing promotions, campaign, and other activities to measure effectiveness and potential for further improvement.
• Manage marketing support staff, and also train and support them.
【必須（MUST）】Required Skills and Experiences:
• 3－5 years’ experience of driving and managing projects/initiatives.
• 3－5 years’ experience within sales /marketing operation organization would be preferred.
• Ability to understand business needs and requirements, and to break down into actionable tasks.
• Proven experience to execute BPR in administrative operations.
• Basic knowledge of funnel management; through lead generation to opportunity close.
• Flexible, resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high－change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes.
• Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong communication skills to interact across all levels of management and variety of functions.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Flexibility to be able to make local and international business trips.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み|