This Systems Engineer is a senior consulting person, who will work as a business consultant for local accounts teams.
The SE engages in strategic deals/accounts where his/her knowledge of IT network/security architecture will affect the reach of our solution, bring to our customer a more broaden approach to their security needs by grand design.
The SE works with peer account teams that may be involved, throughout the sales process.
The SE is expected to shape the positive outcome of customer engagements such as presentations, meetings while showing the benefits of the proposed solution/architecture through assessment.
Generate large deal opportunities for enterprise accounts mainly and lead consultative selling with cross our portfolio/solutions to win those deals
1. Describe overhead view of network and security infrastructure about customer’s present conditions
2. Co－work with our account team members to point out customer’s issue and objective between present and future network/security infrastructure
3. Calculate ROI by comparison between As－is and To－be about network/security design
4. Make effort to generate pipeline of over ＄millions deals by collaboration with sales team
5. Engage CXO level in customer side to get consensus about grand design
6. Maximize our opportunity while providing value added solutions
【必須（MUST）】• 5＋ years of related extensive proven experience in selling or consulting network/IT solutions in a customer－facing role
• Minimum 3 years large enterprise selling experience in network security products and services
• Good understanding of layer 2 and layer 3 switching
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Capable of delivering product and technology presentations to technical and business audiences.
• Ability to work effectively, to add value as a team member, and collaborate with a variety of teams such as engineering, sales, product management and customer support
• Experience in managing large deals
• A self－motivated, independent thinker that together with the local team can move deals through the selling cycle
• Candidate must thrive in a fast－paced, ever－changing environment
• Proactive and energetic
• Competitive, Self－starter, Team player
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Native level Japanese and business English
• Regional and international travel required